Fuck working on fridays

Discussion in 'General' started by artic, Mar 12, 2011.

1. I hate working on the weekend. I just got off, and now I don't have shit to do. My friend said he was going to smoke me out, but I forgot his phone is fried. :mad: I have no clue on how to get a hold of him. I really can't ask other people to hang out because it's already 9. I really don't want to smoke, unless it's someone elses bud. :rolleyes: I don't know what the fuck to do. :confused:

On another note, I work tomorrow also, and Sunday, so I can't do shit this weekend. On top of all that, the one attractive chick at my work isn't working this weekend. :(

2. this summer im volunteering at a suicide hotline during friday nights, cant wait.

3. Fuck working on Sundays even more.

4. Doomed to the afternoon shift, eh? I hear that.

NO FREE TIME

5. Hey, look on the bright side, at least your making that dough. I know plenty of people that would love a job. I bet you put that money to good use :smoke:.

6. I feel ya op! I just got home from work and i really just don't have the energy to get all ready and find something to do right now. Sucks pretty bad for sure. But you gotta do what you gotta do... i guess. Tomorrow on the other hand..!! Will be a lot better. Sorry you have to work, that blows.

7. I feel ya man, I just got off work as well. 5-10. Fuckin sucks ASS.

8. this right here.
    you really can't complain, man. I'd kill for a job. i wouldn't give a fuck when I work, just as long as I'm making mula

9. gotta chase that paper. it'll pay off over time.

10. I ended up going over to the dudes house but we didn't smoke. Worked today and I'm about to go eat some famous daves! Fuck yea! I work tomorrow also, so my first paycheck will be FAT as fuck! :cool: