Fuck Transit

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WeedGrowsOnTrees, Aug 2, 2022.

1. You mean Castro?

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. If you can’t afford gas just buy an electric car

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. U can’t vote out the left wingers. You saw what happened when Hillary lost!

everyone threw a fit. They attacked the president. They punished the people for voting for him and they are still punishing the people.

and they are still attacking trump

lol

damm-don’t ever vote for a republican again lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. Imo, when the republicans have had enough , payback will go painfully deep.
    Stay tuned folks,the fun is about to begin.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. What the fuck are you talking about LMAO

only harbour bums? The average American spends $8k yearly on maintaining their vehicles which is a sad sad reality. I would love an America that isn’t full of gray depressing swirling highways with 15 lanes of eminent death on either side, concrete beaming in the august sun, McDonald’s on every corner.

Id rather walk to a subway and ride on a train for 2 bucks and get outside. Connect the city - Europeans are regularly baffled by our lack of public transportation available to its citizens. A 45 minute walk to go to a place one mile away due to a 10 lane highway in between you and your destination. You’ve been duped.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Also if people walked more and used public transit maybe people would be healthier and 65% of people here wouldn't be obese.

I find ironic earlier someone called me overweight while I'm sitting here looking at my rib cage wondering what my next salad will be.

Yep all that walking and hardcore exercises like push ups and sit ups and running to work surely I'm the fat one.

Also they never think about disabilities either. A lotta disabilities leave people without cars as well. Also as I said earlier some small islands and other places can't fit big enough roads for everyone either.

However don't focus or waste too much energy on these completely stupid out of touch karens and trolls. Let them sit behind a computer all day and tell us we're the fat ones. :laughing::laughing:

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. last i heard the europeans havent had a idiot walk into a school and kill a class full of babies , i like having the only thing i can say im in control of and that is my life, sure many could end it , but so could i if really wanted too , being stuck down in a hole in the earth isnt a option for the way i want to be held hostage or die either, were you gonna go if the same crap happened on a subway, look at china i believe it was were they had a chemical attach and such a scenario .
    riding a bus, yep done that and want ever again, never rode the houston transit , but rode a many mile in dallas , nope done with that.
    dont get me wrong, going green across the country is fine, but dont force it on a person that dont have the means for such things in the first place, going green goes way further than a bus ride , what about my home,how do you buy solar panels and re do every thing you own on a budget lived out monthly? there is such a thing called retired , definition means broke and very bored ,there are also medical conditions that prevent you from working and documented were you cannot at all, not from not wanting to but they wont allow you too.
    so then you have a vehicle that the only purpose for it is to run back and forth to doctors , you spend your whole life trying to find wealth to spend your whole wealth trying to stay alive.
    what about the folks that cant hardly eat on the pissy retirment and have to by law obtain health insurance , then have to pay taxes for having the health insurance, mine is 600 bucks this year up 300 from last year,my check didnt get any bigger.
    what about 1000 bucks for one cancer drug and 1400 bucks for second cancer drug A MONTH , how do you force the green act on these folks, easy enough answer is let um die right , that is the real goal it seems these days
    speeking of, from noreigan to the UK they have put a pipe line in the ocean to supply the EU with natrual gas, all good for them but the USA still does the green thing and clean the ocean and all else.
    hahaha i want to see a tunnel go into the ground in houston when it already is under sea level , but hey if you feel safe that way so be it

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. also cant really remember when ,but last year a super cell of tornando's wiped out a wind farm in west texas, if the plan is really green , there needs to better sources.
    anyone living in texas two years ago knows how well the wind farms worked when snow and ice came across this state, better winter than summer is the only good thing about it

9. Spot on brother,it's trying times , but,only the strong and righteous survive. I know you and yours will prevail . Prayers to y'all.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. they got a bullet train proposal here , i think it is still up for grabs, between dallas and houston , last i heard it was supose to be done this year , also heard the two cities were locked in a battle of whom the domain authority was gonna be, hahaha
    stuff never ends i mean ,
    a man tongue is the worst enemy and second place is greed
    ive heard of a train since i was 16 from dallas to austin ,hasnt happened yet and im ooollddddd
    hahahah
    going green is a great thing the world is just thrash, but it is also a thing all countries need to do, all not just free loving countries , all
    perfect example is mexico they send out barges in the gulf, small ones but i call them barges the first the protected reefs we have in the gulf, when sight of choppers or boat start to show in any fashion , they abandon the make shift barge with all the dead fish on it and get into skiffs and go back to mexican side, so like i say how to you combat issues like that if you plan to implement all green

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. The only thing 'sad' about this reality is you being unable or unwilling to do your own mechanical labour. Are you scared of greasy hands or breaking your fingernails? You could've learned how to do your own oil changes and tire swaps, and instead, you enrolled in college and pursued worthless gender studies and took up environmentalism activism.

Imagine a reality where you pursued knowledge that ACTUALLY made you independent.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. You don’t know shit about me shut up lmao. Oil changes? I know how to change my oil, my daddy taught me so I don’t have to depend on anyone else. If my fingernails break from working on my own shit, I go to the salon.

imagine a reality where you don’t talk shit about people you don’t know.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. i taught my boys that the old man has done enough labor for the whole family, so avoid it , that taught me a lesson though, i had a dodge i swear the dang thing was jelous of you even putting a set of windshield wiper blades on another car, no shit as soon as i did anything to any other vehicle i have the thing would break down and every time it cost me a grand.
    it was so bad i would change my oil at oreilys hahahah
    i was so glad to be rid of that car

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Main point is, you taught your boys the value of hard work, and my daddy taught all three of his girls how to do everything on a car if a man wasn’t there for us. Hope you have a good night shole, you’re a great guy.

• Winner Winner x 2
  15. So true,too many 20 yr olds just want to look at their phones all day,
    load on their makeup and protest.
    My son in college says kids are selling their prescription drugs to each other. He's the manager at the gyms and sees alot of that there.
    I'm hoping not to be around when they start eating themselves

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. lmao!
    When's the last time you spent 8k a year on vehicle maintenence.

Lmao! "You better ax somebody".

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. I think that’s around the average for gas throughout the year, oil changes, registration, insurance, taxes, finance payments, and any issues with the vehicle throughout the year - tires - windshield wipers. And in places like Texas we have the wonderful toll roads.

“AAA found that drivers put an average of $9,666 toward their cars in 2021.”

• Like Like x 1
  18. :lmafoe: someone should have googled auto repair ! ( Hint ..it's on your cell phone;)

• Like Like x 1
  19. Gas and toll roads and moving violations/dui's, parking tickets, new boom and spinners are not vehicle maintenance.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Maintaining your vehicle is what I said in my post, which would include everything you spend to retain ownership and keep your vehicle operating.