fuck this weed shortage

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Newfie420, Jun 16, 2009.

1. So it's been about a month now without ANY bud, sure yea i had a few blasts of resin, but no bud....it sucks....i struck out with both dealers in my town, one was a pinching, weighing down bitch, and the other freaked out when i asked him to sell me some green, thinks his phone is tapped er sumthing:rolleyes:, and those are the only 2 dealers around!!!!!!..like this reallllyyy sucks, and it will probably be another month er so b4 i can get bud, because im moving.....

just a lil update on how shitty everything is going , sucks living in a small town,

2. buy some crack? :)

3. oh yea, right away now:rolleyes:

4. I only smoke the wonder plant- but I occassionaly wonder how amazing crack must be that people steal/rob/sell their bodies/kill just to get some more.

5. theres nothing amazing about crack, my bro, and numerous friends have been on it a few times, and all they said that when they were on it all they could think was like

"omfg, what am i doing with my life smokin smack",

n my bro said the withdraws are the worst thing he has ever experienced
    its just addicting

6. man im in the same situation and it sucks i hate small towns

7. yea it blows, but luckily im movin to calgary where hopefully i can start getting good bud

8. Does anyone else dream about some sort of weed fairy just magically appear using pixy dust (kief) and magically spawn a baggy everytime you've been sober for too long?

ahh... :hippie:

9. i believe that would be the wet dream of most stoners haha