Fuck This Shit! A Cop Shot and KILLED my friend...

Discussion in 'General' started by Shalom Salaam, Oct 2, 2007.

1. Damn, i can't really say much more than what has been said. But i will smoke a FFAATTT bowl in your homies memory, that's some fucked up shit, and i usually hate when people hate on cops, but that shit's straight up uncalled for. I do hope he gets what's coming to him..... Time for that bowl, this to You Shalom, And you're homie Andre! :bongin: RIP

2. There's a difference between a cop and a pig, man.

3. Nothing else to say but I'm incredibly sorry for your loss brother. God bless Andre, his family and his friends. :(

4. what??? just tryin to make some cash? oh well i guess i would understand getting my ride stolen if the guy needed the money. are you kidding me your boy is exactly where he deserves and i hope he stays there for awhile so he dont rip off my car next. fuck a thief. he deserves what he got. shaloms boy dont deserve a grave.

5. Man that's fucked. You can always hope the cop gets prison, but honestly, cops get punished lighter for that shit. My sympathy, bro. This next bowls for you.

6. Thanks for all the support everyone, it means alot. I can't believe how much herb I smoked today, such a waste. It did no good. I've had enough of this day, i'm going to sleep.

It'll hurt a little less tomorrow.

7. Much love you and your buds family.Look out for the witness that was with him.Now is when he is vulnerable to be fucked with by the authoritarians.Make sure he gets a good lawyer.Shit like this is happening more and more frequently with these days.Seems these cops cant get enough power.I woulda liked to have burned one with Andre.

8. Wow, it seems like the cop stories get worse with every day. I'm so sorry man, I couldn't imagine the mix of emotions your going through, it gets better as the days roll on though.

RIP Andre.

9. It's starting to look like this Cop is gonna go DOWN! :hello:

There was a demonstration outside the police station today and several other Cops spoke out against what happened, they don't want all cops to be thought of that way. His Mother spoke, along with his girlfriend, brother, a few others, and myself. The city said there will be an investigation and they don't want people to think the guy is getting off easy just because he's a Cop. Oh yeah, He's been suspended WITHOUT pay! It was a good afternoon for Andre's family and friends.

I've been smoking and drinking non-stop for 3 days and feel like total crap. When I wake up tomorrow I gotta shake off this self-destructive shit and deal with my grief another way.

10. damn dude, im sorry. i hate basically all pigs, there all fuckin dicks around here, but this ones a little fuckface. best wishes to you, and i hope that pig gets shot in the dick and bleeds to death. my next bowl is for your friend.

11. Fucking please dude.

12. Not to rain on the whole "I'm anti-establishment, and I'm tough, too!" vibe you have going on, but you do understand that those same "pigs" are the only thing that stand between you and utter anarchy, right? If you think all cops do is hassle people over weed you are mistaken. Badly.

If it is deemed a bad shoot, the officer will be toast. Can someone provide a link to a news report covering this?

It's not like cops are gunning innocent down people in the streets on a daily basis.