Fuck This Shit! A Cop Shot and KILLED my friend...

Discussion in 'General' started by Shalom Salaam, Oct 2, 2007.

1. :mad::mad::mad:

I'm fucking lost right now. I just found out from his Dad. A fucking cop thought he was pulling a gun on him and he Shot him dead. He was reaching for his car keys. I seriously can't even believe this shit is happening. This fucker better ROT in prison for this. Killing a fucking 20 year old kid at a gas station will he's trying to take out his fucking CAR KEYS. I hope the station has it on camera so this guy will get put away for the rest of his fucking life.

Me and this Dude go back to when we were in grade school, he was like a brother to me. I'm like a part of his family and he was a part of mine.

FUCK. :(

:(:mad:

2. holy shit man, what led up to the incident??

3. Oh man, I am so sorry! That sucks so much.. it's such a downer. Best wishes to you and his family. That cop better rot in hell for his unorthodox actions

4. I can't imagine what you're going through and your friends family, sorry man

5. Holy shit man.. Fuck the pigs

may he RIP

smoking a fat one for him right now

6. I'm so sorry.

Was your friend even aware of the cop?

7. Got off the phone with one of his friend's (who witnessed the event) a minute ago. He said the cop had been following them for over a mile. They weren't doing anything illegal. The cop pulled into the gas station when they did and got out of the car. My friend started walking to the station, forgot something in the car, and started walking back. The cop stood there and as my friend looked at him while he reached for his keys to get back in the car the cop shoot him twice, once in the shoulder, once in the chest, killing him. The cop claimed they he had be driving crazy and he "didn't know what he was capable of." :confused:

The details are shakey at this point but all I know is he's gone forever. I have two friends coming over who also knew him and were about to smoke the whole 1/4 of bud I just picked up. It wont ease the pain, though.

8. cracka gets away with shit that aint even right

9. It makes me so angry to hear these kind of things. I'm gonna roll one up for your homie and one for you. I can't imagine what I would be like if I lost one of my friends i've known for my whole life. Sorry to here this bro

10. thats deep...

• Like Like x 1
  11. Holy fucking shit. First some dumb wannabe pigs flip out at that school and now this. That shocks and pisses me off more than I can put into words. What the hell is this world coming to when the "authorities" can commit fucking murder, not "self-defence," without just cause? That's the most fucked up and downright pathetic thing I've ever heard. I hope the prick gets dropped in gen pop and a few people recognize him as bacon. I'm a peaceful person, but this kind of shit enrages me to a point that thoughts that would put the devil himself to shame enter my mind. Seriously man, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope the son of a bitch gets what he deserves, whatever that may be.

12. Kid I know was shot in the back while he was in the Toyota dealership he worked at after hours. Just the night shift guy with a concealed though.

Senseless.
    Im sorry for your loss. I wasn't going to smoke any more tonight but for this I will spark up.

What was his name?

13. sorry to hear about your loss, GL with everything dog

14. In case your interested, the cop was Latino...

Andre.

Thanks for all the kind words everyone. I'm high as shit now, but it's an empty high. I'm going to his parents house in the morning, i'll probably spend the day with them. This still feels like a dream to me, I just can't wrap my mind around the fact that he's gone.

15. Bad days. I'm very sorry for your loss.

Best wishes,

MelT

16. Sorry Shalom, i feel for ya. :(

17. First off, I am sorry about your loss homie. May he Rest In Peace.

Secondly, when my homie Garrett passed, there was a 7 gram blunt being passed around after the funeral. I couldn't go, because that was back when I thought my probation officer might drug test me. Anyways, that blunt was passed around to a TON of people around a trampoline and everyone got ridiculously high and talked about past experiences with him. Heard it was a very touching session :(

18. man, I feel like me and you are similar people in mind and I really feel ya on this one. If you need to talk PM man. Best wishes. Today at my lunch break Ill think of Andre and light up some herb for him too. I hope the justice system does fail us this time.

-JAH

19. I'm so sorry dude, but if there was a witness, and nothing was found that cop could get in tough shit. There's been a few cases in CT of cops being arrested and stuff.

:( I'm gunna blaze a bowl for you and your friend's family.

• Like Like x 1
  20. I'm so sorry to hear it Jazzman, I will send my thoughts to the family of this poor man, and to you.

If your friend was not being threatening, and was unarmed, his family has one hell of a lawsuit to file when the grieving subsides.