Fuck (This might be my good-bye thread)

Discussion in 'General' started by anarkin, Aug 29, 2007.

1. I woke up this morning to my mom yelling at me to go get my laundry out of the machine so she can do her laundry, then she starts bitching me out for "trashing" the house when she was gone for the week. I had 2 empty 40oz bottles and an empty 26er in my room, and there were a couple pop cans downstairs, far from my idea of trashed but w/e. After a long argument involving her trying to hit me and calling my old therapist who has a handy tactic of making you think everything is your fault, my mom decided I get to move out today and not come back. I'm packing my bag now and it looks like I'll be on the street for atleast the rest of the week.

To make things even more interesting, I had to get blood work done last week because my white count was low at my last check up (for the new people, or those to cooked to remember: I had cancer last year) they need me to come up in two weeks to "talk" to me. I either am getting a few million dollars or I'm being told my cancer is probably back. Hospitals here don't usually hand out money, so I'm thinking it's the later.

Anyways, I probably won't have access to a computer until I get to Toronto in a couple weeks, I'll try and post back, but I doubt I'll have the time.

The city will always hold a place in my heart, and I will be back at some point in the future, but when I don't know.

2. Best of luck to you man whatever happens, we will be thinking bout ya'.;)

3. Dude that sucks! Hope everything works out okay in the end though. If your cancer did come back that's a good reason why your mom should let you come back and live with her, no one should be on the streets, especially when they're sick :(

4. Wow thats heavy right there, Im wishig you nothign but good luck, please let us know how you are doing.

Good luck.

5. Thats terrible what your mom is doing to do..

sry to say but your mom deserves a sharp kick in the twat..

6. Ill be prayin that you dont have cancer dude. I hope everything works out... im in the same boat dude.

parents sick of my ass livin there for 20 years, so i got a condo.

7. i think you need to be kicked in the 'twat'
    lets be real here, this is her house....if she thinks its trashed, then its trashed. bottomline
    im sure you dont pay a dime for the electricity/food put on the table...
    you obviously did something to piss her off so i see where both of you are comin from...
    if you do in fact get the boot for good, GL with your journies

8. ya sounds like your mom over exagerated, even more so seeing as its a possibility that you have cancer, tell her to fuck off next time she tells you to pick up your empty cans. I mean, the arguement could have came before you found out about a reoccurence of cancer, but shit

If she knows there is a possibility you have cancer, and she is breakin your balls about a few empty cans...a fuck you would be the least I would say

9. I got the call from the doctor about 20 minutes after she told me I wouldn't be spending the night here.

And I may not pay the bills here, but I do buy most of the food and all my own shit, I'm rarely home so my mom said I didn't have to worry about electricity and shit, but I'm not some free loading fuck.

Edit: Thanks for all the support, I'm sure nothing overly fucked up will happen, I'm gonna be looking into welfare and student aid tommorow, and then I'm gonna be looking for an apartment with every spare minute I have.

10. Hopefully not the cancer. I'll be praying for you though.
    You'd move out eventually anyway I guess, sucks, but maybe it's time..
    Think of it like this. Toronto's got the hot box cafe, and lots of members here, you'll be having mad seshes whenever you want :).

11. que sara sara whatever will be will be;)

12. Good luck man, We'll still be here when you get on you feet again. :wave:

13. I hope everything works out, i hope you don't have cancer.
    Just try to stay positive.
    Andi

14. Hopefully everything will turn out for the greater good man :)

15. good luck brother.

16. that's some fucked up shit man.. good luck

17. Is this your first time being left on the streets? The first time is pretty hard, but be thankful you didnt get kicked out 3 days before Christmas.
    To bad we didnt have a chance to have that session. I'm moving tommorow but my circumstances are a little better.

:hello:eric:hello:

18. Watch out in the T-dot.
    Can be a dangerous place at times.

19. i'm sorry, i hope you don't have cancer. i got kicked out of my house recently for beating my dads ass but i'm back home now.

20. Got to come home yesterday, got bitched out about bloddy tampons in the trash, my dicks not bleeding so I can't quite connect how it's my fault but w/e. My moms "boyfriend" managed to talk some sense into her, and I can stay untill I get my gr. 12 (thanks to the school won't be till June now). I can't have friends over or be out past 10, on top of the usual no drug bullshit I always get. Guess all I can do for now is deal with it. (I'm still blazing, just not as openly).