Fuck These Ants

Discussion in 'General' started by MedicOne, Jun 9, 2013.

1. #21 BombedUp, Jun 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2013
    had ants in the car not too long ago. No bueno

[​IMG]

3. If you can find the crack where the ants are coming in, just seal it with white mint toothpaste! They will NOT eat their way through it. The abrasive in the toothpaste wears away at their jaws, they HATE mints (pennyroyal especially), and the detergent is bad for their digestion.

Granny

4. Thanks, I'll try that!

5. My room I always hang out in and smoke in, is usually messy, food everywhere and what not. I've been lazy and after I saw ants walking around my floor, I decided, enough is enough! 

I cleaned every inch of that room. The couch, the couch insides, under the couches, every table, under every table, I cleaned EVERYTHING, and double checked. I vacuumed the floor and couch twice. I couldn't have cleaned it any more then I did.

Next day, ants are still there. I clean thoroughly once again, few minutes later I see an ant crawling on the floor.

It is not easy to get rid of those sons of a bitches once they are there.   

6. yeah if use a mixture of water and white vinegar to wipe things down with, that will drive them away too they hate vinegar, plus you can spray that shit anywhere and it's not full of chemicals

I know this will make me sound bad but... That made me laugh uncontrollably.  :yummy:

8. they probably live in the wood my dude, need to starve them and deprive them of oxygen

keep your food sealed up

or smoke them out, they'll get so high they'll pass out

9. why are there crumbs and all near your computer? no bueno

10. Tasty, getting ants stoned won't work!

[SIZE=12pt]Cannabinoid receptors are absent in insects.       (abst - 2001)[/SIZE]
    Cannabinoid receptors are absent in insects. [J Comp Neurol. 2001] - PubMed - NCBI

No receptors, no high! Poor little ants can't get stoned! :cry:

Spiders, on the other hand, apparently can get stoned! :smoke:

http://www.trinity.edu/jdunn/spiderdrugs.htm 

(But don't do it. The spider has not given her consent, and smoke means danger to animals- don't freak them out!)

Granny  :wave:

11. I catch em and throw them in the bong and smoke the lil fuckers. That'll teach em to mess with me...

Sounds like a plan, Do it and post the video sometime.

13. I have videos of me eating ants and spiders and ear wax and toe jam and lil dried poop balls that get caught in the pubic hairs of my buttcrack. Funny thing is, I won't eat boogers! As much as people like them, I wont touch the damn things.

14. You have standards I suppose.

15. Somehow this is relevant.

[​IMG]