fuck them pigs!

Discussion in 'General' started by KottonMouthKang, Nov 1, 2007.

1. guess theres no real purpose just had to vent
    so its halloween and im sittin on my ass doin jack shit and my boy calls me up tellin me about a party tonight and i make up some bullshit y i cant and when i get off the fone i just think wtf did i just say no for?? ive now realized i have developed so much of a fear of getting arrested again from these fuckers on some bullshit charge cuz these god damned sons of bitches cant do a real job and find real criminals that i dont even hardly want to leave the comfort (safety) of my own home
    the governments fucking up my life man

2. One thing you have to remember: there are cops, and there are pigs. Cops are the ones you want to have on your side, and pigs are the ones who go around fuckin' with people and hassling them over the smallest, most insignificant misdemeanor just for no other reason than to be a prick. Still, though, they're just doing their job, despite our disagreement on what they shold be doing with their time. Yeah, it's pointless to arrest someone just for grass, but that's the way shit works right now. Personally, I'm happy that the cops pay attention like that, but I'm not so happy that they take the time to bust someone just because they smell like pot.

3. where i live cops are unheard of pigs are running rampant
    but im out anyway im not letting them do this shit to me