Fuck the Police.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by KorzTokes, Jul 30, 2012.

1. 12 year old girl tased at victorias secret this week for interfering with her mothers "arrest" - fukdacops

what kind of pussy bitch ass tases a fucking 12 year old. idgaf if the girl was claws out and spitting on me, i wouldnt have the heart to do that. fucking shit

2. [quote name='"tflga"']12 year old girl tased at victorias secret this week for interfering with her mothers "arrest" - fukdacops

what kind of pussy bitch ass tases a fucking 12 year old. idgaf if the girl was claws out and spitting on me, i wouldnt have the heart to do that. fucking shit[/quote]

She's lucky they used non-lethal force. Could've been much worse had it not been for the heroic actions of that officer.

3. Fuck 'em, they're the man behind the curtain.

He's still a pig fighting the drug war for a buck. His Chicken Soup for the Bacon's Soul story doesn't change that. Trying to save some homeless dude doesn't make up for signing up to be a state-sponsored thug.

4. [quote name='"jeffadamski93"']

You're either

A) Leaving important details of those stories out or

B) Full of shit[/quote]

It's 100% true

5. fuck the cops, i just said this in another thread. my town they just fucking play pretend fbi agents, they also get paid a shit load of money, more than most towns this size/danger area

6. In the end, when someone tries to kill me, I'm still calling the cops

7. Let me correct all previous posts including the word "fuck"

FUCK the judicial, executive, AND legislative branches of the slave system they call government. FUCK the government, and anyone who works for it. Period.

8. [quote name='"ICGreen"']

Corporations/CEOs ?? ;)[/quote]

Oh yeah and FUCK all the corporations who lobby government that make this world a living hell. FUCK all of you!!!

9. According to some people government is the only reason we all carrying rocket launchers and blowing up everything. Dont you know? Its only CEOs and Corporations ruining america.

10. Thousands of dollars in lawyer fees??? ............ Lol it's going to cost you $300 tops you'll have to go to youth court if your under 18....and you will not lose your license...plain and simple. Suck it up. Shits happened to all of us.

11. She's lucky? So you're saying if you were in that officer's shoes you would've used LETHAL FORCE on a 12 year old girl who was simply trying to defend her mother? That is a sick and psychopathic way of thinking. There is NOTHING "heroic" about a grown man electrocuting a small child with 50,000 volts. Period.

12. I've already paid my lawyer $1500, that's before any of the fines from the court. Had I not hired him, the 6 charges and 15 points that pig decided to nail me with could have easily cost me my license for up to 2 years.

Save your ignorance for another thread.

13. dude, he's obviously joking

14. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiX7GTelTPM]N.W.A FUCK DA POLICE - YouTube[/ame]

15. 187 on motha fukn dirty cop!!

16. #37 jas43, Aug 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2012
    Fuck every cop that goes home to a cold beer or some liquor.

You're a walking, armed, shallow minded, hypocritical societal troll.

I hope moments before you die you realize what fuckers you've been.

17. [quote name='"illrolling"']

dude, he's obviously joking[/quote]

Haha I thought that was obvious but I got a kick out of the response :)

18. [​IMG]

This is my feeling on the matter exactly if you replace the words "state" and "government" with "plutocracy".