fuck the dentist

Discussion in 'General' started by KottonMouthKang, Apr 28, 2008.

1. so i blacked out and got into a fight the other night. my tooth ended up being cracked in half and had to get it pulled...more like pulled twice, once for each fucken half :mad:. so i was like fuck this sucks but at least ill be gettin some pks. but noo this basterd dentist only prescribed me some bullshit ibuprofen 800
    so now im sittin here looking like buba from forest gump and i cant even smoke for a few more days or else i get a dry socket. fuck i want that cotton mouth ive been drooling like a mofo
    any ways enough with the ranting...how long should i wait till i can smoke? they said something like 2 days but ive heard a week. plus its the bottom front tooth and he had to slice my gum open to get it out so theres stitches if that changes anything

2. Are you getting another tooth? I would've done that.

Sucks that you got prescribed ibuprofen 800, those shouldn't even be presciption, you can just take 4 motrin and guess what, you have 800mg of ibuprofen!

3. ya but they told me i have to wait a fucken month before i can get an implant yay graduation pictures with a tooth missin!
    ya wat an asshole doc. haha at least my dad told me hes gona go to his doc, who btw is the coolest doc ever, and get me a real scrip

4. That is good to hear. I hope it all works out for you, and the graduation pics don't really matter in the long run.

5. Damn you have to wait a month , that sucks.

Ibuprofen is such a joke of a pain killer, I eat up like 20 of them and can't even get rid of a headache. I don't know why you didn't at the least get T3's

6. i know man that guy pissed me off

but anyone know about how long to wait until i can smoke without worrying about a dry socket?