Fuck the court system.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by steezysmokah, Dec 15, 2011.

1. #1 steezysmokah, Dec 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2011
    I really hate the way certain parts of our government and stuff are ran. I actually respect police officers and stuff though, they really are doing their job to keep us safe. I think the court and legal system is corrupt, though. I am on a midemeanor probation for theft (I was stupid in the past) in Ohio. I have passed every drug test they have thrown at me.

I have been clean from marijuana for months. I keep having to take drug tests (twice a week once) and I feel as if they are just trying to bust me because I keep passing. Now I passed a drug test 3 days ago and then I had smoked a blunt after my drug test (Next meeting was scheduled in a month. Stupid of me to smoke I know.), and today they called me in for another one. I probably failed and this is just another reason that makes me lose faith in the law and in turn humanity. I may be going in for a short period of time, or I may have passed the drug test (Fast metabolism, rare smoker, low percentage of body fat). Who knows really, I guess it's time to man up and quit smoking altogether. Stay up blades.

Any advice for my first night of jail lol?

2. Don't drop the soap.

3. Dude if they really be all up in your shit about simple theft then you need to gtfo out of that state. I work with a dude who got 25 to life for pushin ice and he got out in 4 years...

I know a dude who was caught red handed with 120+ grams of dank/scale/pipes/papers and driving while under the influence of MJ and he received deferred judgment and 1yr probation...

That mother fucker failed his drop and he didn't go to prison. I'm still in awe of that weasily little fuck.

4. I'm getting out asap. I'm enrolling In college and I start next august.

5. I was on misdemeanor probation too and luckily my PO was mad chill! Never any surprise U/A's or anything like that. I have heard allot of horror stories though about crazy PO's. Allot of em do want to see you get locked up. You cant give them any reason. They know all the tricks like smoking after your meeting and all that crap. You gotta stay clean while on probation trust me it aint worth going to jail for. I dont think they will violate you after just one mistake though especially if this is your first time dropping dirty. I dropped dirty once and my PO just said as long as it never happens again we are good. He even still reccomended me for early termination but the judge decided against it. Just be honest with your PO and respectfull. I have gotten out of allot of legal jams just by bieng very polite and straight forward. I have also made bad situations worse with a bad attitude. Its all about your attitude and weather or not you seem sincere. Best of luck to ya and stay clean while on probation from now on. Trust me, take it from someone who has been in the situation many times.

6. O ya and advice for staying safe in jail. Be respectfull, DONT involve yourself in conversations that dont include you and stay out of peoples buisness. NEVER just walk into someone elses cell or touch somethin that belongs to another inmate! Hygene is also very important you can get into allot of shit if your walkin around stinkin.

7. ive heard if you only smoked once while clean then you're still clean if you get tested:confused_2:
    Good luck with your case! im gonna be in a similar situation in a few months for a few years also:(

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lH3hrtp1T84]Gang Starr - Moment Of Truth - YouTube[/ame]

8. i doubt they'll send you to jail just for one dirty test.