Fuck the corporate world... BIOTCH!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Rahmer, Feb 25, 2009.

1. Anyone feel the Same way?

(not sure if cursing is allowed, couldn't find it.. Yell at me to change if needed :smoking:)

2. im sure a lot of people feel that way

3. You stole that from afroman! :smoking:

4. Gotta be 18 to register on this forum so yes cursing is allowed lol sites that dont allow it are usually open to all ages. Dont need little kids reading fucking pussy bitch or anything like that :smoking:

5. I wish i could ramble for hours on end about this subject.

Instead, I'll leave with this....

Afroman muthah fuckahhh!!

6. fuck cock shit ass douche queef motherfucker dick rape lesbian fuck

7. damn home dawg thats so hardcore.:metal::metal:

8. I suppose that makes sence now that i think about it... and yes IT WAS AFRO MAN!!?!:smoking:

9. no. i like being assfucked by mega-corporations at every angle. it's like a strategic game of chess, or cat and mouse, only with your ass. learn to love it & take prozac, zoloft & any other random antidepressant you find laying around, or get prescribed by your local crazy house or you'll die from lameness. :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. I love the corporate world, its how i stack that motherfuckin' paper, get that green, haul in the benjamins etc.

I couldn't afford to smoke if it wasn't for the corporate world. Sure... it is a game of cat and mouse except with dicks and asses. I make sure to be the dick.

11. afro mothafuckin m a n