Fuck raver chicks

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Hello there!, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Seriously, you're gonna let me grind ALL up in your business, let my hands roam, and then when the song ends, tell me you have a boyfriend? That''s either bs, or you don''t care about him. Idgaf, just let me have some fun.. you'll enjoy it, I promise.. my hands aren't only good for glove light shows baby ;)

2. my favorite kind.

3. Loaded with stds nty

4. yeah....

this sounds like the first part, to a two part story, about how you got the herp.

5. Fucking OATH!

6. My favorite is after an hour of a threesome with you her and molly and constant whispers of 'lets fuck', she need to go get water...never to be seen again.

:confused_2:

7. she was probably on some good unmentionable..

Spread the lovvvvvveeee mannnnnn. :laughing:

8. Its been said, she's spreading the love mannnn...:D

9. Ur at a rave thinking every girl that you come into contact with wants to sleep with you...

lol...

10. You going to excision at the palladium next weekend cktony? Gonna be tight

11. women that go to club, mostly just wana dance :(

12. i mite be there but excision really isnt that great, at all

for me it will just be sumthing to do and enjoy but its not like im gonna take this show seriously like a bassnectar show or a fest

seeing porter robinson on friday and that will be WAY better

13. [quote name='"kancastank"']You going to excision at the palladium next weekend cktony? Gonna be tight[/quote]
    See ya there bro, can't fuckin wait for that show

14. Ya i know excision isnt the best. Personally i dont like that heavy ass dub, but i havent been to a show since bisco so im dying to rave it up. Gonna go with my girl lucy and have some sweet dreams oooohhhh yaaa

15. [quote name='"Audiophile320"']

i mite be there but excision really isnt that great, at all

for me it will just be sumthing to do and enjoy but its not like im gonna take this show seriously like a bassnectar show or a fest

seeing porter robinson on friday and that will be WAY better[/quote]

Porter robinson will be dope, have a good tome man. Bassnectar is gonna be in boston on april 20th i think. Plus hes playin in burlington vt on the 17th. I havent seen him since the summer, i missed a chance to see him in san fran in the fall and i was pissed hahaa he puts a good show on

16. I went to the excision show a few weeks ago. I'm not a big dubstep fan, but the heavy bass made up for it. It's worth seeing. I only paid $25 bucks to go.

17. Should have just put your cock in her hand like you were giving her a handshake.

18. yeah and my homie is openng up for him too, so theres a good chance ill meet him too, even tho hes fucking 19 and just a kid really...got tix for Bassnectar april 18th (i love nectar, def my fav DJ, seen him like at least 10 times)

honestly id never go to excision unless im on drugs, and i love dubstep for the record

19. Nope, just dance like there's no one else around. Did you miss the end of my OP? I was horny all right, but I don't go to shows with those expectations.

Yup! I have to work at 6am the next day, so you know what that means..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07Y0cy-nvAg&ob=av3n]The Beastie Boys - No Sleep Till Brooklyn - YouTube[/ame]

On 4/20? :laughing:

On another note, a guy at the show gave me free gloves, complete with lights and 20 extra batteries.. perfect since my last pair really needs new batteries :D New colors too?! Hellll yeeeeeah!