Fuck poachers and hunters

Discussion in 'General' started by Rotties4Ever, Aug 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #61 GOLA, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Firstly: You also obviously have never been to Australia.
    Secondly: Learn how to spell.
    Thirdly: you sound like you are stereotyping people. So people who hunt are obviously rednecks and it's their way of life. Well stoners obviously do nothing either right? But sit around and smoke dope and watch tv. Right?

2. omg I said this before lol , now Im just being trolled by lesser minds, food is not raised the same everywhere. not all food comes with fucking hormones and chemicals.

3. #63 GOLA, Aug 11, 2011
    Because I've come to learn about rotties4ever that they had no conception or any ideas of the point they are trying to make and their ignorance literally drove me to saying that.

4. #64 Cfitch, Aug 11, 2011
    All animals have hormones...

5. watch food inc then Ill be glad to hear how america produces its meat.
    lol the states are world known for their superb meats.

6. It's called having a discussion. You know, listening to one persons opinion, giving them yours, and so on so forth.

I understand where you are coming from. I have an open mind and appreciate that not everyone on this planet is going to agree with each other.

I presume you are a vegetarian then and have never eaten any kind of meat?

7. Right now. In the Pacific Ocean the Japanese hunt whales, they made a huge tv show about it. They harvest whales like there's no tomorrow. But little old me shooting a few deer a year makes me a bloood thirsty redneck?

8. different kind of hormones were being spoken off but I think you know that.

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

9. #69 GOLA, Aug 11, 2011
    Watch a since documentary? Which I have scene. Actually I prefer to have the view I have, which is growing up near farmland, and having all kinds of fresh food. I know many families that own dairy and cattle ranches and all are grass fed and killed more humanly than they were 100 years ago. So your knowledge which you derive from a documentary is second hand.

10. #70 boatdock, Aug 11, 2011
    Lesser minds huh? You don't even have an argument, why does it matter if I kill an animal for food or some guy at a slaughterhouse? Animals are food, you said it yourself. You are clueless to anything other than what you think you know, which isn't much. You make no sense

11. Yeah! Infact I'm going to make a post too! Fuck our forefathers! Fuck them for feeding their families. Those American redneck pigs! How dare they pass on anything to us! Especially something so primitive as feeding yourself! What terrible people indeed.

12. I think rotties died from being malnourished. Hahaha.
    Hopefully. Then we can eat their corpse instead of me killing a deer.

13. Jesus you people are still going at it? :confused: :laughing:

14. #74 GOLA, Aug 11, 2011
    Nope just me. Was supposes to go to bed hours ago.

15. Last post then I'm heading to bed. Just thought this was ironic. To say the least.

Attached Files:

16. Caught red-handed hahahahah! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:
    If I could I would give rep, but I just rep'd you in a different thread not to long ago.

17. i poach eggs

is that acceptable ?

18. #78 boatdock, Aug 11, 2011
    Murderer!!!!!

19. :eek:duudee!! nooo
    i just wanted something to eat!! you have to understand!

oh my god dude..idk what to do anymore
    im a fucking murdeeerrrreeerrrrrr:(

20. butt hurt trolls are butt hurt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.