Fuck nor cal weather

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jeffy420, Jun 3, 2011.

1. Anyone else sick of this weather? We had 3 days of hail/thunderstorms now it's suppose to rain for four fucking days. Is this gonna hurt my plants? I'm done with this weather!

2. Saturday is supposed to the worst...on the real at least we don't have tornadoes. I love the rain, true its supposed to be spring but its okay...today looks nice a bit windy though.

3. it is 89F today humid as fuck and sunny, a/c is broke and new one wont be installed till tuesday.:(.i will trade spots with you in a heartbeat right now lol

edit: heat index of 97F. fuck im stuck to my leather recliner :(

4. Jeffy, be glad you only have rain! I'm also in NorCal, and on the 1st of June, we had SNOW! Not enough to stick, but I'm glad I had plastic over my tomatoes! (This is why I have a "very well lit" closet!)

Granny

5. The bay area weather is usually awesome it never gets too hot or too cold..it does at times but never the norm especially around the bay area since we have the ocean bringing in a nice front..love Nor Cal, an oz is a speeding ticket? Yes, please.

6. Damn and to think i wanna go to no cal and ive only been in so cal i feel spoiled

7. Im in So Cal and it snowed on Memorial day.. didnt stick, as well

8. I'd suggest you either cover your plants or tie them up so that they won't be damaged by the hail.

9. the rain wont let me work a full week i need to get paid

10. Dude i love the summer its my favorite. Im in nor cal and its raining rjght now. Im a little pissed...but you gotaa remember that tornadoes are destroying peoples houses right now. Be thankful

11. Where I live on the east coast we haven't gotten rain in I don't know how long. I would kill for it to rain. I really need to move northwest

12. Yeah I'm pretty irkd. Its supposed to be PRIDE today in Sac...and this rain is ruining it for me.

13. Send it my way PLEASE

For the last few weeks its been hovering around 100 with near clear skies.

14. Dude I feel ya. Down here on the Central Coast in San Luis Obispo it's pouring and hailing, and supposedly thunder and lightning tonight. Total buzzkill.

15. its been beautiful in orange county :smoke:

16. Sounds awesome man. I wish it would storm here

17. The thing that pisses me off hella is the damn wind I mean I can't even spark a bowl up. I should really get my own place lol

18. wtffff? that is crazy

Hey man at least it isn't in the 100's almost daily and you guys are actually getting rain

19. This weather is a little suspicious.

20. the weather is beautiful in socal right now :D

nice and sunny not too hot!