Fuck neighbor just caught me blowing.

Discussion in 'General' started by runthistown18, Jul 5, 2012.

1. Was sitting in the back yard and neighbor walked outside. It Was some super potent shit so im sure the shit smacked em dead in the face soon as they walked outside. Damn now im stoned as fuck & worried now.

INB4 he tells Landlord, Mom (shes already know i smoke tho) & Every fucking body in the neighborhood :mad:

2. I'm disappointed by this thread.

3. Did he/she seem mad? Most people dont give a shit about weed.

4. haha so what?

that happened to me in daylight 1 month ago,
    I had my iPod on so could not hear my 2 neighbors walking, but they were peeking cos they smelled something lol so I looked at them like nothing happened. They walked over to the grass then started talking about something about the garden and I just continued toking.

Anyway, since it's outside, most people do not really care.
    I had problems smoking inside before tho TEHE

5. If you weren't sure if your neighbors are cool with it why would you do it out in the open where they can see?

6. Your neighbor is a dick if they tell people. I wish people would just learn to mind their own business and leave others alone.

7. last time my neighbor caught me blowing... well...

8. let your parents catch you blowing him.

9. total let down man!!:(

10. Misleading title...

11. How did you blow your potent dick in your own backyard?

They build perfectly good tool sheds for a reason

12. lol this happens to me all the time. I usually just say you can't have none. lol but one of my neighbors called the cops the other day cause i was smoking a jay in the driveway and i saw the police creeping through the neighborhood. luckily i saw him before he saw me and i dipped my ass inside real quick

13. I smoked in front of my neighbors before and one used to be a cop. They were looking for a cell phone or something and I was just standing in my driveway minding my own business. Nothing was said. But then again I don't know if he smelled it or anything.

OP don't get worried unless you have a reason to. If your landlord says something to you either
    1. admit to it and hope they will be forgiving. Or
    2. Deny deny deny.

14. And how is your landlord going to prove that you were 'blowing'? I smoke in my garden, I don't give a fuck about any neighbours lol, all im doing is smoking some herb big deal.

15. Make counter accusations - say he touched your naughty parts

16. damn i came in here thinking they caught you give a bj

• Like Like x 1
  17. lol dude unless he's a cop nothing is going to happen

police aren't going to do shit just because someone smelled weed

18. if anything youll get a warning letter from your landlord my friend has gotten like three so I highly doubt they take that shit serious, deny it anyways if you have too lol