fuck my shitty parents

Discussion in 'General' started by Death069, Jul 12, 2009.

1. so this morning are fridge door is shit and it didn't close very well so shit got tawned out so my mom bust into my room on a sunday morning when i don't work and pulls my covers off starts yelling at me and fucking comes over to my computer desk and takes my vapor genie I am so sick of this shit. I just turned 18 but I still have a senior year left for high school. I am going to see my brother next week in the states and planning on picking up a vapor brothers or another vaporizer. It just pisses me off how she can just jack my shit. I pay for ever thing but rent and electricity. I wanta fucking move out so bad but I can't make enough money to get 1,200 a month rent for houses around me. Wtf should I do?? I don't even fucking care any more about colledge I just want to get the fuck out of this house. I can't take another year in this fucking place.... Any ideas what I should do??

2. Ummmm get another job? Move somewhere that isnt 1,200 a month for rent. Why not order it online?

3. Find a friend, and rent a two-person apartment with them.

4. You can get pretty nice one bedrooms for like 600 a month in some areas. My one bedroom was 700 a month, kinda small but alright.

5. I looked at it and the lowest I can find around where I live is 600$ for rent. I could pull it off in summer but I need to find a after school job. Any other idea's?

6. Sorry but the bolded part is funny.

Find a roomate or a cheaper town. It is your Mom's house, if she doesn't want drugs in it then you should do it elsewhere.
    There must be more history with you and your Mom.

7. #7 Death069, Jul 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2009
    Its not drugs she thinks its tobacco, its the point that she just comes and jacks my shit. My dad isn't so bad but my mom is a total bitch. My brother when he turned 18 moved out and went into the military, that path has come back once or twice in the past when I was 17 but it becomes a reality more and more now. This isn't the first time that my mom thinks she can come jack my shit all the time.

8. man i have lost so much weight in the last 2 weeks.

9. just start jacking her shit

10. Work in a publix/walgreens or something. Or better yet, sell "merchandise" =D

11. Respect their rules for another year, finish HS, then go to college and live in the dorms. Or join the military. Or get a couple shitty jobs and move out. Its your parents house, so its thier rules even if you are over 18. Live with it.

12. If you really want to move out then do it, its not that hard.

rent - $1,200

Minimum wage- $7.50 xhours
    48hrs = $360
    after taxes
    $300-325
    4 paycheques = $1,200 -$1,300

Save up for 3 payments of rent, move out and keep working.

13. Sure he could pay rent with a months pay, but what about food, gas for his car, weed, etc? You cant blow all your money on rent, you can live like that.

14. 3 payments of rent, saved up. Did you read?

Shop smart + keep working = golden.

15. Couch hop between friends? Or soemthing, since your now 18, you can just get up and go anywhere, and take all your things with you why dontt ya

16. When you are out of school you could pull it off working 40 hours a week. 80 hours a paycheck even at 7.50 is around 1000 a month.

If you do not own a brand new car with a car payment you would be totally alright in a 1 bedroom solo'in it.

Not to mention if you got a decent job around 10 an hour you would be free and clear 100%.

17. Don't listen to them, why would you fuck yourself over and get a minimum wage and work 40 hour weeks....what advancement are you going to have? Do you really want to be a high school drop out stuck in a minimum wage job market for life?

Unless you have some kind of special skills (really handy, good with computers, good with cars, good at music/writing) I wouldn't drop out of high school. Finish high school, join the military they'll pay for college or you can take classes while you are in the military and become an officer, etc...But at least get a high school diploma.

18. it just kinda sounds like you both need to stop being shitty to each other.

cause -> effect.

19. dont leave bowls and paraphernalia sitting out

20. This^