Fuck my sex life

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Peter Griffin, Feb 15, 2010.

1. K so at the place I work theres some cute girls and some not so cute girls. Well theres a few of each that obviously have a crush on me. And one of the cute ones who likes me I would definitely be interested in except she is kinda a slut in my opinion. I'm pretty conservative when it comes to sex, I'm a virgin and it is so frustrating that almost all girls have no values or morals about sex and don't respect themselves.

I could have had sex with plenty of girls by now if I wanted to but I'm not interested in just having sex with someone and not having a meaningful relationship with them, and I'm not willing to try to start a relationship with a girl who doesn't have values like that because I know I'll just be disappointed.

A couple weeks ago tho, there was a really cute girl who thinks the same way I do, she texted me a lot and I went on a date with her, it was awesome. Then a couple days after the date she sent me a text saying something like "hey my ex talked to me today and we're gonna try to make things work between us. i'm sorry i feel like the biggest bitch for doing this blah blah" So I finally found a nice girl and of course her ex had to get involved. ugh

fuck my sex life

2. don't start having sex man.

if a girl starts having sex with you and everything looks great, RUN THE FUCK AWAY!

[​IMG]

3. ^^ lolssss

4. Haha, yeah. Don't put sex on a pedastel. It's fun and all, but in the long haul it's kind of a waste of time that could result in babies.

ANYTHING that could result in babies is not to be fucked with.

5. Dont be such a pussy, get some!

6. Cool story bro. +rep for sure

7. U mean "don't put pussy on a pedestal"?
    =D
    babies r bad if ur not married.
    Think twice before sticking ur winky in dark places.
    DON'T BE SILLY, PROTECT UR WILLY.

8. Bet i've turned down more than you've had. haha

9. Even if you did, you still lose.

10. its going to be alright buddy, hugs*

11. The only person being insulted by this statement is yourself, sir.

12. lmfao, so true.

13. not really.

OP seems respectful of women, something that is worth more than all the poon a man could fuck in his life, if he fucked all day every day.

14. Nah, 'eff that.

QUALITY, OVER QUANTITY.

@OP

I think that's sweet that you're still holding on to your v-card. Respect. You're a rare breed; most guys I know have no self-respect, and would give it up to just about any skank they meet.

Find a lovely girl who you are able to connect with on a physical level, as well as intellectually, and emotionally. Once you get comfortable, the sex will blow your mind. Promise.

15. This basically.

16. The REAL Peter Griffin would not say anything like that!

You're A PHONY!

HEY EVERYBODY, THIS GUY'S A PHONY

17. Yeah, don't sweat it. Even most of the drunk sluts chill out when they get older, anyway. :) Play the waiting game if you have to, so what? Like verbae said, you'll find a female out there that you'll fall in love with and who will NEVER STOP ROCKING YOUR WORLD. Seriously, take it from us.