Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fuck. My. Life.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bto4, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Shit happens, you just have to keep your chin up. How is the tension? Is it any better? Worse? You don't have to answer the question if it makes you uncomfortable, somehow :)

2. Bro, can you honestly tell me you wouldn't do the same if you had to??? If not, I do not get you. I'd do a lot to save my ass (Ironically)

- Serenity

3. considering the thread is fuck my life, accentuated with periods between each word, i was expecting something way worse OP. at least probation or house arrest.

4. Honestly your situation does suck but it is mild in comparison to what could have happened.

Just be grateful that it didn't go on your record. Then it would really be with you forever. Getting caught by your parents is just part of smoking weed while living there, not really a huge deal. Maybe you should just not smoke until you move out.

Also the cop probably couldn't smell it, he just knew you guys were smoking and if he lied to you that you would probably give it up. Be less suspicious when driving and you won't have to deal with shady cops.

5. Pursuit of Happiness by Kid Cudi
    Not really a "i fucked up" song but it always helps me get through shit

6. Shit happens. It's just part of life. It's not on your record and you're parents will forgive you. Focus on the positive and keep ya head up!

7. [quote name='"aerials47"']considering the thread is fuck my life, accentuated with periods between each word, i was expecting something way worse OP. at least probation or house arrest.[/quote]

Yeah I know hah, I was just caught up in te moment

8. So you didn't think of swallowing the bit you had?

Your first idea was to shove it up your ass?

I think you have worse problems then your rents.

9. i was arrested and charged with DUI because of a smell of marijuana when i had none on me and was 100% sober, be happy dude, could have gone much worse, you could have been jailed and strip searched, over a smell......

10. 18+ and your still getting saved/punished by your parents? grow up

11. Why wouldnt you just swallow it...?

12. I put my weed in my pocket. Not my ass

13. I would have ate it

14. icky bicky

15. [quote name='"KushSunny"']So you didn't think of swallowing the bit you had?

Your first idea was to shove it up your ass?

I think you have worse problems then your rents.[/quote]

I've seen a cops where a guy tried to swallow it and the cops could see him from the car dude.

16. [quote name='"mushroomsatsuji"']
    For what?[/quote]

Because he's a minor

17. Sorry to bust your bubble, but it can't be a misdemeanor and decriminalized. A misdemeanor is still a criminal offense. Infractions aren't, though. :)

Maybe the car is registered in a parent's name? Or maybe because the sheriff knows the OP's family and figured that parental influence (vs. a ticket) might be a more "effective" consequence? Dunno...

18. Your parents knowing is definitely better than getting charged with possession ..

19. Eating cannabis makes you sick. Why bother being sick if you can just quickly hide it. Say whatever you want bros, desperate times, calls for desperate measures.

- Serenity

20. shitty.ill give you the same advice my dad gave me,never,NEVER drive with illegal shit in your car if it isnt 100% street legal.
    were already breaking one law by driving in an illegal car why add more charges and tickets by driving around dirty to?
    should a just left that bowl and pipe at home.