Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fuck. My. Life.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bto4, Nov 24, 2011.

1. So I was taking my friend home after smoking, ad there was a deputy in the left turn lane stoppe at the light. His house was straight, and I should have just gotten behind him because my tail light was out, but I made a dumb choice and went straight.

When the light turned green he followed us and all that went through my mind was FUCK. we had like .3 and a pipe. So after a while he pulled us over. My eyes were glazed and red. I shoved the bag up my ass and put my bowl in a full fast food drink.

He said he smelled it and asked to search I said I don't consent to searches. So he asked me to step out and then he told me he knows we've got weed he can smell it. We didn't even smoke in te car so idk how he did. At this moment my dad was calling the Sherrif( they're good friends, small town) and he said he'd sort it out.

The deputy said if I give him
    The weed he will let me go. So I gave him the pipe and he let us go.

When I got home my parents raised hell.( I still live at home ) it was so shitty

Anyone know any songs about fucking up? Music always helps

Tl;dr got let go, but parents freaked. Life's gonna suck

2. Lupe Fiasco - Show Goes On [though the Watsky version is far superior.]
    Not really a "Fucking Up" song. But it's certainly a spirit lifter.

3. Shit has happened to me, sadly i got arrested that night and not just let go. Either way i feel for you, i hope everything works out.

4. [quote name='"AthenaCentral"']Lupe Fiasco - Show Goes On [though the Watsky version is far superior.]
    Not really a "Fucking Up" song. But it's certainly a spirit lifter.[/quote]

Definitely. Forgot about that one. Love it

5. [quote name='"Snowman00"']Shit has happened to me, sadly i got arrested that night and not just let go. Either way i feel for you, i hope everything works out.[/quote]

Thanks man. We need to get these laws fucking changed.

6. Meh, that sucks.

Shouldn't have admitted to shit, they can't perform a rectum search on you lols.

7. [quote name='"bto4"']I shoved the bag up my ass[/quote]

Fuck bro. :smoking:

8. you only live once. so who gives a shit about the small stuff?

9. [quote name='"Mr DudeMan"']

Fuck bro. :smoking:[/quote]

In the crack. Gotta do what you gotta do

10. [quote name='"bamf64"']you only live once. so who gives a shit about the small stuff?[/quote]
    But it's not really small shit..stuff stays with you forever

11. [quote name='"bto4"']

In the crack. Gotta do what you gotta do[/quote]

That ain't so bad I thought you went full rectal! :smoke:

12. Why would you tell your parents about that?

13. [quote name='"bto4"']
    But it's not really small shit..stuff stays with you forever[/quote]

Pac said it best man, life goes on. Haha, no shit though, your parents will forgive you in time. I know when your still living with you parents it feels like once you been caught doing something it's over forever but it's not. One of my good friends since childhood was put in jail last Saturday and it doesn't look like he's getting out for awhile. Things could be worse, right?

14. Did you seriously stick .3 up your ass? That is so weird.

15. That's strange, either the cop is taking away your bud to "dispose" of it and to "protect the public from intoxicated drivers," or he's going to smoke it. It's strange that he would just let you walk away like that if you handed it over, usually they'd just give you a ticket (most states is decriminalized now and just a misdemeanor) and maybe you'd have to show up in court, its strange he was willing to do it "under the table" and keep no record of it, that is whats fishy to me. hmmm, crooked cop maybe

16. Damn bro, that sucks! Something similar happened to me though. I don't know your living situation (you live at home, I know), but if you don't want to get kicked out, can't afford it, whatever, you should behave like a fucking saint!

I personally got caught three weeks ago (today), and I must say I handled my shit pretty well. My mom found my hash in my room, and she busted me when I got home from school. I don't know, and I hope there's nothing wrong with me, but I didn't freak out. At all. She asked me if I smoked hash, and of course I tried to lie first, but when I realized she had found the shit, I simply came clean.

She didn't get mad, just very upset. To her (living in Norway, hash is like fucking heroine), hash is like any other drug. There's nothing good about it, and drinking is perfectly fine. I guess it's just a mix of how she was raised, how little people know of cannabis in Norway, and the fact that she devours propaganda like it's candy. I bet if they told her that there are 1000 people dying from cannabis overdose every year, she'd believe it. lol.

Anyways, just do whatever they want, and try to stay out of trouble.

Hopefully, you'll figure it out. Good luck, bro! And remember, right now, you feel like shit, but it gets better, and you haven't done anything wrong.

- Serenity

17. [quote name='"mushroomsatsuji"']Why would you tell your parents about that?[/quote]

The cop asked me to call them

18. [quote name='"Dawq902"']Did you seriously stick .3 up your ass? That is so weird.[/quote]

Whatever bro

19. For what?

20. [quote name='"True Serenity"']Damn bro, that sucks! Something similar happened to me though. I don't know your living situation (you live at home, I know), but if you don't want to get kicked out, can't afford it, whatever, you should behave like a fucking saint!

I personally got caught three weeks ago (today), and I must say I handled my shit pretty well. My mom found my hash in my room, and she busted me when I got home from school. I don't know, and I hope there's nothing wrong with me, but I didn't freak out. At all. She asked me if I smoked hash, and of course I tried to lie first, but when I realized she had found the shit, I simply came clean.

She didn't get mad, just very upset. To her (living in Norway, hash is like fucking heroine), hash is like any other drug. There's nothing good about it, and drinking is perfectly fine. I guess it's just a mix of how she was raised, how little people know of cannabis in Norway, and the fact that she devours propaganda like it's candy. I bet if they told her that there are 1000 people dying from cannabis overdose every year, she'd believe it. lol.

Anyways, just do whatever they want, and try to stay out of trouble.

Hopefully, you'll figure it out. Good luck, bro! And remember, right now, you feel like shit, but it gets better, and you haven't done anything wrong.

- Serenity[/quote]

Thanks man, that helped good luck to you too