Fuck Michael Phelps!!!!!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by RVD420RVD, Aug 8, 2011.

1. i think you watched this video.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buCYIrv0Qa8&feature=related[/ame]

2. LOL you guys.

If you work at fucking Burger King maybe you can tell the people who pay you "Yeh go weed 420 woooo! Legalize it man woo!"

Some of us have careers in which it is completely unacceptable (in the eyes of our employers) to smoke weed. I will sit and tell my boss, "Nope, I've never smoked pot or done any drugs before" and then go home to hit the bong.

I've got priorities, and being an outspoken legalization activist is not one of them.

3. #23 duhganjaplanta, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2011

i dont thik you can really compare an olympic athlete with 8 gold medals to a women beating actor and a rock star. of course hes gonna apologize. hes gonna want to compete again next time not known as the stoner.

4. wtf? u rather $$$ than help spread the truth? thats not egotistically selfish of you at all...... :rolleyes:

5. #25 RVD420RVD, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    That's Jean Claud van dam ur thinking of and sabastion bach is man enough 2 even get on tv and support it

6. His career was on the line, I can't blame the guy.. I'd do the same.

7. All Olympic participants should be actual amateurs, like this guy.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woYG6Uq6OVU[/ame]

8. Ill say it once, Ill say it again. Its easy to take the high road when you dont actually have to make the decision.

9. #29 4Sheezy, Aug 9, 2011
    Your logic is so flawed. Explain to me how Bach admitting he uses would hurt his musical career, compared to phelps athletic one.

10. #30 duhganjaplanta, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2011

exatly. musicians/rockstars are expected to do drugs and no one would be surprised. olympic athletes, not so much. unless its hgh or roids

its not a matter of whether your man enough to admit loving the ganja. its saving your professional image.

making your living>marijuana activism

11. Phelps has millions in sponsors...

Rob Van Damn does fake fightin on tv...

Phelps is an Athlete

VanDam is an actor and a joke on steroids

12. no matter the money, thats the egos concern..... i always let my intuitive mind make the decision, which is righteousness..... if you are a Light Worker, you know that we are just Spirits here in this vehicule we call a 'body', and we are only here to do WORK. if you use this life for your attainments and get attached to material, reality will soon smack you and remind you that you arent leaving this planet with more than you arrived with :laughing:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcIfIBi2RNY[/ame]

13. Not according to the Egyptians :laughing:

14. and the norse
    among other cultures/religions

15. ah your right. but they look a like and have almost the same name.

16. I personally don't believe in an afterlife, but either way, while I'm here I want to have a roof over my head. That requires that I make a living. I want a car, and that requires that I make a better living. I want a computer, and that requires more money still. Therefore, I have a career. If that means hiding my smoking, oh well. I have bigger fish to fry.

17. #37 RVD420RVD, Aug 9, 2011
    I'm not debating that I'm just saying Bach had the balls to come out and say he used it doesn't matter what you do for a living

18. #38 RVD420RVD, Aug 9, 2011
    Fake fighting no scripted yes but it doesn't matter van dam is an amazing athlete anybody who ever watched him will know exactly what I'm talkin about

19. you're really trying to compare a Olympic Athletic Beast

to some fuckin dude who fake fights, sripted fighting to cater to te audience...

Athletes get money from competitions or sponsers or teams if its a team sport...

the fuckin WWE is a joke, it was cool when I was younger and the rock wrestled and stone cold drank budweiser as did farooq and bradshaw

but comparing an olympic athlete to some douchebag steroid performer is retarded

also

since when is apologizing as a "professional" means you get your sponsors

nowadays you dont need to, but its professional and his agent which im asusming he had if not him had the smarts to do it...

everybody gets high, it doesnt make yo ua badass for saying i dont give a fuck I smoke weed..

20. #40 RVD420RVD, Aug 9, 2011
    Well u obviously don't know anything about van dam or wrestling van dam didn't take steroids dumbass he got suspended for having weed in his car when a cop pulled him over and you can't tell me van dams not an athlete without it being a complete lie