Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fuck me!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rochester, Oct 22, 2012.

1. So I was sitting outside smoking my bong I had smoked around 4 bowls and i lay the bong on my lap to pack the bowls but i forgot about the bong water and it spilled all over me at that point i realized i'd been outside for more then an hour in shorts and it's freezing out now i reek like bong water and im frozen :(

2. Marijuana kills.

3. Bongs are great..but this is why I smoke joints...plus if the po po shows up you can eat a joint....

4. Shoulda brought some extra clothes lol

5. Yeah but who thinks they'll ever spill the bong water

6. it's inevitable

7. ^ hahaha

8. Why dont you just walk into your house in your underware and say a bear ate your shorts :D :smoking:

9. Lmao my shirts soaked to i was so high i thought it was raining for a min

10. Happened to me once with a bubbler in my pocket. No one wanted to sit by me at school

11. Many a time happened to me while hiding my bubbler in my jacket