Fuck Mcdonalds

Discussion in 'General' started by Huey_Freeman, May 21, 2013.

hallie berry hallelujah spicy mic chickens

2. Meh. As someone who worked there when he was 15/16. Blame the employees, not the company. When most mcdonalds are either filled with highschool  kids or people who don't speak english, things like this are bound to happen.

3. Pretty sure those stories are BS and the people just want to make bank by suing a large corporation. Happens too often. 

FUck mcdonalds, and all other fast food. want some food? go to store, buy food, cook said food. 

its better taste, usually cheaper in long run, better for you, and it can be made to your exact preferences. 

4. If you ate glass your esophagus would get cut up, not your trachea.

Thanks anatomy classes. Haha for real though fuck McD's.

5. At the mcdonalds I worked at the coffe station was no where near the food prep area or anything. Sounds like shitty floor plan is a cohort here too.

6. #46 MrBananagrabber, May 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2013
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVIIUaWxvb8

To the people work at MacDoalds
    Who wanna go to the corporate headquarters and smack Ronald
    Across his face, I hope that stupid ass company falls from grace
    Ayo, McFuck, the McRib
    They can, McSuck, my McDick, check it out
    McFuck, the McRib
    They can, McSuck, my McDick

7. guys guys calm down now. these people pay my bills show a little respect.

8. I work at McDonalds. If its a store still run by McDonalds, its standards aren't very high, but if it's purchased from McDonalds and run by a third party, there is policies in place to ensure that it's up to par, like the one I work at.

9. I've heard these types of stories before, and everytime i say that i'll never eat mcdonalds again but then in a couple days i'm back to waiting in line for a big mac. It's like they put crack or something in there burgers. 

10. Well, McDonald's is getting threats of being sued everyday because obese people blame mcd for their fatness. I mean I'm not saying not fat but I don't go off pointing fingers at people. And I bet these obese people just wanna get money to go spend it at bk.

I know these glass stories sound bad but mistakes are made everyday many will die from mistakes but there's nothing you can do about it I'm sure every restaurant or fast food place makes mistakes but that shouldn't care you into not eating out in public places anymore.

11. yo fuck mcdonalds. that shit is pure crap. i work out so i generally eat healthy, but at the same time my metabolism is a bit faster than average (without any muscle on me i'd naturally be a skinny guy). so i can afford to eat a lot of junk and shit to get my protein without worrying about the sugar, carbs, fat, etc.

and i'd have to say that burger king fucking tops it on the best fast food burger. god damn. 32g of protein in a single whopper too. wendy's is also good but insanely fucking expensive

12. #52 HBGBUB, May 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2013
    Say what you will but they have hands down the best fast food breakfast in the world. I would kill for their bacon egg and cheese biscuits. Nothing is better. It's been a long time since I've had one though and it sucks. I want one but if I have one ill have 5 and I can't do that anymore. There was a day I used to eat 4 on my way home from work in the morning. Sometimes I miss that shit

Same here, if I ever go into McDonalds it's usually only for a cheeseburger lol