FUCK.... locked keys in car

Discussion in 'General' started by IronMaiden, Apr 14, 2008.

1. So i go to college and live on campus and to smoke i go out to my car in the parking lot where no one is. and tonight i went down there blazed a bowl in the car and fucking locked my keys in the car when i was leaving i cant believe this shit. any ways i cant open it myself without calling a locksmith do it for like 60$. goddamn at least im high for now:smoking:

2. search on google how to unlock a car door. unless you have a very new car they are pretty easy to open... or you can keep toking and deal with this shit tomorrow...

3. Why don't you just ask the cops, they'll do it for free.

My next door neighbor used to be a cop (corrupt as fuck). Anyways, my friend comes over and no ones home and were getting smashed.

We go to leave my house and go to his car and realize his keys are locked in the car, so we go to the hosue to get my keys, and we realized that we locked my keys in my house.

Anyways my neighbor slim jimed the car for us.

4. yea i think campus police might do it but what am i goign to say when he says why does it smell like weed in there. there is no weed in the car so thats ok but still it would be awkward as fuck

5. tell him you gave a ride to some Raasta that was walking down the road