Fuck legalization, we (California voters) need to get a governor.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by KatanaMan, Mar 26, 2010.

1. The Buzz: No legal pot for top California governor candidates - Capitol and California - fresnobee.com

GOV2010

We got a strong voter support for the Tax Cannabis Act, but Frederic is the ONLY candidate who supports the regulation of marijuana. With him, we don't have to deal with constant attempts of prohibitionists preventing the shit out of marijuana legalization.

In my book that is worthy of earning the title of Governor of California. That and most of his issues are not that stupid.

Spread the word, INTERNET CAMPAIGN GO! Steve Poizner, Meg Whitman, and Jerry Brown all have explicitly stated that they will not support marijuana legalization. If you see a news article about politics and/or marijuana, mention Prinz Frederic von Anhalt. Or Frederic Anhalt. Maybe get Norml to help endorse him by posting a shitload on their blogs.

*Sigh*. Political Activism now is so different from the 60s 70s, 80s, and even 90s. Instead of Television advertisements its joining a Facebook group or posting like this.

Additionally, this could be a thread in which other candidates can be considered.

2. #2 sbtim, Mar 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2010
    All of the major candidates are assholes. I'll vote for this Frederic guy.

Whitman : Dumbass republican
    Poizner : Dumbass republican
    Brown : Attorney General, Loves to bust people for stupid shit like weed

The only way to get the message through is to threaten them with a Recall if they veto the bill.

3. Oh god I hope that the entire state would not have to go to an extreme shitty event again to recall the governor.

But yea, they are moralistic bastards sent to interfere with individual lives. the republicans make the rules and jerry brown enforces it.

Frederic! Frederic! Frederic!

Also, I've always wanted to smoke a cigar from cuba. Frederic actually supports it.

4. Yea our whole situation with Cuba is stupid. The cold war is over, can we just move on with it already?