Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

FUCK KUSH, Mids all Dayy!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shitonnick, Oct 20, 2010.

1. Fuck kush? Fuck you!
    Once u get a tolerance ull be saying fuck mids

2. mids = yuucckyyyy

3. yeah if you prefer mids over kush... you're not a stoner nor any sort of pot smoking human, go smoke some dank, doesn't have to be kush, then come talk to us cause even apprentice tokers should know the basics... (facepalmssss)

4. 2 things.
    Take it easy, it is his opinion, chill...
    and secondly someone reffered to using marijuana to get fucked up...that is not why marijuana should be used. Marijuana shouldn't be used to fuck you up, that is why it is not Legal,

5. You have a point......

[​IMG]

6. Yeah, I hung out with this hippie guy back in the day who bought mids all the time. Said he'd rather smoke mids all day (cheaper by far in his area) than heads every once in a while. Personally I prefer quality over quantity.

Btw, I think the high end Sativa suggestion is a good bet for you. I like a 50/50 myself.

7. i would rather fuck amy poehler than megan fox have you seen her latlely? She is a anorixic skinny bag of bones with 2 big toes up. In other words............... Amy poehler all the way at least she has tits

8. dude, kush can be mids.

Anyways, to each his own I guess. Mids do not live up to the duration I want from my herb and give me headaches from hell. Smoke on tho

9. fuck mids

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. #33 morange, Oct 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2010
    There is more than one strain you know. And I promise you that high quality cannabis will produce a better high than mids, every time. You might like Indica buds more because in my experience a lot of the time mids give me a body high and if you like that then there are tons of strains that will give you the same feeling but way better and with a cleaner effect and taste.

EDIT: Also if we are doing picture comparisons, how could you pick mids:

MIDS:
    [​IMG]

HIGH QUALITY:
    [​IMG]

11. i do think kush is way over rated.. i grew a kush strain this year and i was not that impressed compared to some of my other plants... but to say youd rather have mids is taking it alittle far

12. I agree that Kush strains get very hyped up but they really are very potent. Some of my favorite strains are OG Kush and Afghan Kush. Though I think what the OP is talking about is just high quality in general not a specific strain.

13. yeah dank sux:eek:

14. I agree with OP. Lets all drink O'Doul's too, SOOO much better than real alcohol.

15. You must be smoking crack instead of mids.

16. lol this is the funnies thread, best fail posters ever.

its not that mids suck its that dank is OBVIOUSLY better. OP just needs to wait for his tolerance to rise.