Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

FUCK KUSH, Mids all Dayy!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shitonnick, Oct 20, 2010.

1. i have smoked kush several times and dont like it its such a stupid high and its so much more slowmo and not as geeky as mids .

anyone have thoughts on this

2. Are you serious?

3. Face palm so hard.

4. This tells me you like sativas. Trust me, if you find yourself some true top-shelf sativa, you will never want to smoke mids again.

5. lmmmaaoooo this is wat you call a *fail thread*..........

6. Let's have a round of face palms for this here gentleman!

7. I believe that mids is recreational
    and
    kush is medical

8. [​IMG]

9. just remember with higher grade stuff there is a lot more diversity, just because you didnt like one strain doesnt mean you should rule it all out, give some other strains a try you might find something you really enjoy :)

10. Naww homie, i'm stickin with my kush cuz it makes me feel goooooood

11. - no mids -

12. Thats like saying you would rather fuck Amy Poehler, instead of Megan Fox.

13. "whos amy poehler"
    his point exactly.
    smoke dank.

14. Apprentice tokers is definitely the right place for this thread.

15. Haha YeS! I've been waiting for this thread since I signed up. I was kind if hoping you would have had a fat sack of mids tho:( so you down with the brown right on, weed is weed but I wouldn't say "fuck Kush" ya dig

16. this is one of the only well thought out post in this entire thread. i wouldn't go as far as to say fuck kush because it definitely has its place and i prefer top notch home grown but people assume mids are just trashy headache weed when in reality it could be some decent outdoor sativa with an incredible high.

17. like that one dude said, you probably like sativas better... kush is typically indica dominant, hence the slow mo couch lock feeling.

ahh, a kush blunt sounds terrific right now.