Fuck Judge Judy

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Slater 420, Feb 10, 2012.

1. Stumbled across this on youtube, damn i wanna ovary punch this bitch

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Azbu31KqUPo]Judge Judy - Marijuana growing equipment - YouTube[/ame]

2. I wanna see judy talk like that to that colored hair girl off set, see if shes such a bitch then.

3. id fuck that old cooch

4. she is the main reason i have problem with judges. what mortal on this heat sensitive planet deserves to fucking judge right from wrong? fuckin blows, judging process is based on laws which are flawed and what word is in flaw? LAW! fuckin cunt..

5. Damn that makes me fucking sick..

6. this show makes me angry enough to want to buy a plane ticket to wherever this bitch is, break in her house and

wake her up by the warmth of my piss on her face

7. Judge Judy is such a bitch. Her whole persona is built on it. The only reason she is still on tv is because of "cattle" like the peanut gallery in her audience. How anyone could respect her is beyond me. She takes no ethical look at evidence, she just jumps to a conclusion and sticks to it. Sickening. I had to stop watching halfway through, but the first minute of it showed me that that dude was effed... Why take that type of thing on tv anyway?

8. personally id like to see Judge Judy take on a real lawyer.. or hell even a real judge.. i bet theyd make a complete ass out of Judge Judy.

9. Yeah i hate that cunt

10. You do know she WAS a lawyer and sitting judge in the family law area. She's actually a client of my wife's - and while here she is COMPLETELY off base and rude, she's usually a nice person.

11. It's sad that our judicial system has now turned into one large joke for entertainment purposes. Apparently judging peoples actions is now purely for our own comedic relief. Or just to show how much the law can be a complete dick/bitch.

12. #12 CasualDiscussio, Feb 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2012
    What a cunt. God I hate Judge Judy.

EDIT: Halfway through.

God I want to fucking take this speccy bitches fucking head and bash it into a wall. Don't know how much more I could watch. Guh.

13. who's Stabsnipers in the comment section? he fucking wrecked mario1116's shit up hahaha

14. that was painful to watch

15. its disgusting and its not only her or this case its all of them

16. Gotta bring proof that will satisfy the court. Especially when you're the plaintiff.

17. Judy is a real judge kids, look closely and you will see a bailiff in her TV courtroom, now what does that tell you about the justice system hmmmmm? How anyone in their right mind would chose to subject themselves to Jerry Springer style TV justice is beyond my understanding, but it does show why we have such a disgraceful justice and corrupted political system. Our citizens are idiots. We need to test citizens for stupidity before allowing them to vote.

18. These judge shows are all the same. Sometimes I wonder if the cases are even real anymore. It's hard to take seriously too since half the time the judge's decision isn't even binding. It's just for entertainment. The people come on that show knowing what to expect. They're gonna get up there and she's gonna be a bitch to them but they'll get to be on TV. She goes on the show already knowing how she's going to act, because it's what her audience wants to see. Some people like watching people being a bitch to other people on TV o_O

I don't fault her or any judge for how they act on these shows because I know they're just playing a part. They're not really like that. Similar to how somebody on a comedy show would be paid and expected to go up and be funny, these people are paid to and it's expected that they go up and be a dick to people.

The only person who I think is seriously a dick is Nancy Grace (I mention her because she also had some judge like show for a while). She doesn't need to "play a character" when she does a show like that, because she's just naturally a bitch type of person. Fuck her.

19. ^^^^^^^^^^
    Nancy Grace should have a televised anal raping.

20. That was interesting..i liked how judge judy shut down that woman over, and over again. All she could do was look down.