Fuck I just got back from the hospital (half my penis cut off)

Discussion in 'General' started by Dark_Angers, Apr 1, 2008.

1. April Fools!

<meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="1; url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU">

2. That's nuts.

3. So how do you pee?

4. You should be -repped for autoscripting to something so old and stupid as this, but I am not that much of a dick to give -rep for an April Fools joke. But I will give you a little advice, April Fools pranks are all about the unexpected and completely fooling people, making them believe in what you are doing or saying before pulling the rug out from under them. Making a thread called " I Lost Half My Penis" and then linking to rick roll is contrived and stupid.

5. ur entitled to ur opinion.

through a tube attached to a bag.

6. Hahaha, i didnt get rick rolled the first time.

Hahaha, that is pretty funny. Made me laugh. Havent been rickrolled before so this was a pleasant surprise.

Despite what Foop said, this was pretty much on key with what the April Fools forumla would call for.

Thanks for the laugh:)

7. you should be -repped for being a little crybaby. A boo-hoo-fucking-hoo! My browser redirected! Fucking wahhhh. Less QQ, more pewpew.

Apparently he pissed you off. Which made me laugh even harder. So the thread was a success.

Get a sense of humor.
    DA, I commend your April-Fooling skills!