Fuck... Herpes?

Discussion in 'General' started by SuicidalSpaz, Sep 10, 2007.

1. Hey guys, Spaz here. So I though having to go to court and possibly losing my Military career was bad enough...

For the last couple days I've had a "cold sore". I went online, and EVERYTHING says It's caused by Herpes. It's the 2nd cold sore I've ever gotten, both have been in the month of august. ( I guess this one counts as september)

So yeah, I'm wondering how much better my night could get.

I'm most likely losing the career I've set up for the last 4 years.

And I've got herpes now.

2. I'll smoke this bowl for you.

3. ^^ Me too

fuck.. herpes?

-JAH

4. Online advice works, but herpes come and go meaning bad break outs, go to the doctors or get some cream. that sucks, was it the chick you got busted with?

5. Hey man, could be worse, you coulda got HIV.

Ill smoke a J for ya :(

6. Man, that is fucking weak. You better go to the doc and find out exactly what's going on.

7. Yeh I'm going to. It's like, Fucking shit can't get any better.

If I'm going to get fucked over, let it happen completely. No more of these bullshit tests. I've died 3 times, had friends die in my arms, been shot...

Things are just fucking great. I'm going to go sometime this week.

I just wish things would end...

EDIT: Nah, The girl I was with is my bestfriend's GirlFriend. And to my knowledge they're both clean. I ALWAYS went to get tested for fear of AIDS and shit like that. Now I wound up with some annoying shit.

8. I'm sorry for your sorrows bro.

I can do nothing but feel bad for you and toke this fat bowl for you.

I was actualy going to go to bed, I have class early in the morning but I'm going to stay up and light this bowl. I'm already stoned as fuck but one more bowl b4 bed dedicated to you.

Chin up things will turn around just wait and have faith... ;)

9. Thanks. I lost faith when I got shot, and had my 2 friends bleed to death in my arms. I appreciate everyone lighting up for me, especially Weebie staying up despite class. I'm not sure what to do. A fat bowl would save me, but I can't even have my one comfort anymore. I'm stuck to this swill we call " alcohol" and drugs that turn men into Fiending little pussies.

10. sorry to hear GL with that your a chill guy

peace

11. dude it's okay...look on wikipedia or something if you don't believe me, but most of the population has some form of herpes simplex or whatever. so it's cool, you're just normal that's all, not that i ever got a cold sore of anything ;)

12. Ma, i;m in the same situation, and i'll do the same fucking thing. That hella blows man, i'm sorry bro :(

13. Cold sores are caused by a form of the herpes virus. LOTS of people have it, and it's actually pretty normal. Just don't make out with anyone while you're getting/recovering from a breakout and you should be OK. Lots of people are born with it, and eventually grow out of it (some don't), and others develop it later on in life... Stress causes more frequent outbreaks, so try to keep yourself as relaxed as possible...

14. herpes aint no big deal aslong as it aint on the naughty bits...i know a few people with it...

once i even thought i had it...but it was a really bad zit...

anyway man, stay lookin at the positive...not too much else you can do...

15. Herpes Simplex Type 1 is what causes cold sores. I think the newest estimate is that 85% of the population has it, and you can get it from something as benign as sharing a drink with people.

Type 2 causes Genital Herpes, and that's what you've got to look out for.

You're fine bro, don't freak out. Mostly everyone gets cold sores every now and again.

16. Yep, they're two different things. I've had Herpes Simplex Type 1 (the mouth kind) since I was a toddler, a lot of people get it from relatives growing up or drinking after people who have it. I used to get outbreaks every few months or so, but about two years ago I started taking vitamin C daily to boost my immune system and I haven't had one since.

17. Hopefully everything will turn out fine man, keep us updated.

18. Thanks. Fuck the rest of the population. It sucks no matter what the statistics say...

So, I Slept like shit last night. Laid down at 2, fell asleep around 5, got up at 10... Slept on and off for those 5 hours.

19. Did u engage in sex to get this SORE? i got a sore b4 from brushin my gums to hard.
    What happend with your miliatry carreer is u dont me askin.

20. NAh, That would have been Genital Herpes I believe. Odds are I was making out with a girl who had it or something...

I'm not sure about my military career. I'll find out wednesday, at 3:30 PM when I have court... It be great if it got dropped to someone less, I paid a fine, and I was on my way.

But, I don't see that happening.