Fuck having to hide god damn plants

Discussion in 'General' started by TimeIsMoney1, Aug 24, 2013.

1. #1 TimeIsMoney1, Aug 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013
    Just so you dont get busted

I wanna walk out in my backyard freely and water my shit. I shouldnt have to hide them in the most god damn remote location so i wont get seen!!!

/end rant

2. what all this bullshit with regulation and legalization, we have to go through this HUGE process just to legalize a MOTHERFUCKING plant, I'm getting tired I wanted to try out activism, but I don't even have money or a car, so I cant go anywhere(working on it though).

3. Hard knock life, put in work to get Marijuana legalized.

4. I've been waiting forever for somebody to be a true activist and plant one in their front yard, and claim it's just a plant and you're not a criminal from growing a damn plant. they're gonna go to jail but you know how many people would be behind him/her? that could also be that one last story we need before the "tipping point" of this cannabis movement... 

but I should shutup cause I know I wouldn't do that shit........

5. im good ^

hahaha

6. idk about ya'll but i tend to shy away from getting arrest.

I love that people want weed illegal and complain about it even though it's a plant and get angry and shoot down the "it's a plant!" arguement in a second but instead they let salvia stay legal just because it's  aplant.