Fuck Facebook - Who's With Me?

Discussion in 'General' started by BlazinBlizzard, Jan 25, 2010.

1. I just wanna say fuck Facebook. Fuck the stupid bitchs who spend hours and hours commenting on their friends photos to make sure they know "OMG OMG you look so gorgous. your my bestie!" and constantly updating their status with random shit as if anyone gives a fuck.

Fuck facebook.... anyone with me on this one?

2. no. facebook is how i keep in contact with ppl who i otherwise wouldnt
    nice place to share pictures with freisnd but i dont take a ton of pictures of douche bags and duck faces. just like share with my friends

3. BlazinBlizzard is so totally my bestie. BFFs4evaOMGlolWTFftwDEApvcLSD!!!111

Shame on me. :(

4. meh. I don't use it but I couldn't care less about whether or not the next person does.

5. I have one, but I generally just find the site annoying. Fuck facebook agreed, but it's not going anywhere and I don't really care.

6. It's useful if used properly. Fuck the people you described, but otherwise it's a good site. I can keep in touch with my buddies from back in the day.

7. Fuck myspace too there all gay it's high school shit if you ask me

8. facebook was originally made for college people so i've heard. ;)

9. All these social networking sites are just like anything else...take texting for example, texting can be a useful tool, but often times the younger folks are overusing it and/or using it for stupid reasons. Myspace and Facebook, sure some people can be annoying with it, but I don't blame the sites or the creators of the sites.

10. Facebook - ages 25 +

Myspace - ages 5 +

Both are use to get laid.

11. Truth, op you must just not have any friends.

12. hahahahahaha i was thinking the same thing but i wasnt gonna say it...but ill quote your post to let it be known that the same thought crossed my mind as well. :love:

13. I could care less about MySpace or Facebook; same thing goes for AIM and etc. If someone wants to use them then I don't see what the big deal is, let them find their besties.

14. Truth right there.

Only thing i have is AIM, and thats to talk to the homies, and blades that are friends too.

Never wanted a facebook really, rather not have all that personal shit saved Forever (I can put up with it on here and AIM though....hahah)

15. You know, you probably don't have to read those stupid comments if you don't want to... Is someone forcing you to read those comments? maybe you shouldn't do it if it causes you to rage.

16. meh. facebook is all good in my books. dont get too caught up with it, use it for what you need to use it for and it becomes usefull.

17. hahah nothing is wrong with your post or anything but i just thought it was funny how your name is the unabomer when the unabomer hates technology :laughing:

18. ...And besides what would life be without these:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. I agree fuck facebook.