Fuck Dubstep

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by reggaemylitis, Aug 4, 2011.

1. yea i know i was just kiddin around too, but yea she alraedy got me a lil bit in this thread. This is prolly my most popular thread ever because im being a jerk, shows how you gotta act on the internet haha!

2. Man, I haven't seen you in forever.

How's life been treating you?

And to stay relevant to the discussion at hand:

I can't agree with your opinion.

3. #63 BMORE HiiiGH, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2011
    They must not be that cool they don't have alot of followers on twitter. lol

EDIT: well some of them do

4. lol do u even understand why i listen to dubstep, i think not, so shut your mouth and move on.

Your almighty taste in music is making me luagh. Your so better than people who listen to dubstep.....;)

troll thread.

5. 1. What does that have to do with ANYTHING?
    2. It wasn't two.
    3. We can't talk about this anymore.
    4. wubwubwubwubwubwubwuwub!!

6. lifes been just dandy, i just came on gc lately, and saw the music hall thread overwhelmed with dubstep and shit about lil wayne. So i started trollin to have a lil fun. This thread turned out better than i could ever imagine. But hey dubstep aint for me. RIP Pandoras box

Why do u listen to dubstep? i never said i had an almight taste in music or think im better then people who listen to dubstep. I'm just merely pointing out what i see in the electronic/festival scene. I know countless people who agree with me, and countless people who love dubstep. I just think its funny because no one ever responds in any of my threads, then the one time i start being an asshole of got 5 pages of response

7. hahaha welll it doesnt have anything to do with it, its just funny cuz u think your the shit.

8. Well, I admit that that post was pretty noob-ish of me after browsing the thread and seeing the stuff posted there :D

and no love, there is a difference between thinking and knowing you're the shit :smoke:

Maybe if you got to know me, you'd think so too :p feel free to message me whenever you're not pissy :wave:

9. #69 Skunky Monkey, Aug 4, 2011
    No she doesn't think she's "the shit" :rolleyes: she actually is the shit but she doesn't think that, but she is she is awesome :p :laughing:

10. #70 toke, Aug 4, 2011
    Lol.

I like what's going on in here.

Keep it up. Haha.

I don't like it either but I don't hate. Maybe try listening to it while masturbating?

11. Fuck Dubstep. It sucks.

12. Dubstep gives me headaches, fuck it

13. #73 Royksopp, Aug 4, 2011
    Nooo skunky, hold on lol. I'm not trying to create bad blood with someone on here. I'm being serious in my post :wave:

--

On topic though. Dubstep has been around for a little bit now....and there are different subgenre's of it.

Brostep
    Chillstep
    etc.

You sure you don't hate those instead?

*edit again*

Dubstep:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNyEPe9fmPg[/ame]

Brostep:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85wgzj8hZyg[/ame]

14. Music is subjective; get over it. If you don't like a genre, good for you.

15. Brostep ??!?!? Chillstep ?!?! Never heard of that You tube here i come :p

16. I like Grateful dead & Jimi Hendrix and I like Kaspa & Borgore why can't we all just get along?? :confused: It's all fucking awesome!

17. Can't handle the bass? ;) haha kidding.

18. Wow I really never get the urge to beat the fuck out of somebody for no reason but the kid in that video really needs to get kicked in the teeth. There is just something about him that makes me want to hit him, I guess he just has the face for it or maybe it was his voice???

19. lol ur cool bud,
    [​IMG]

:hello::hello::hello::hello:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIx4C9CJejU&feature=related]‪Like a G6 - Far East Movement (Getter Dubstep Remix)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]
    enjoy:devious::poke:

20. #80 ganjaherbtoker, Aug 4, 2011
    Oh boy, a fucking beat. Too bad they are braindead and part of a worthless movement. More brainwash for the masses I suppose.