Fuck da police

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Blazed4dayz, Aug 7, 2010.

1. #1 Blazed4dayz, Aug 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2010
    I just finished smoking 2 bowls, pretty lifted and I thought up of when I was caught. Heres my story.

I was in high school at the time, grade 11. A buddy of mine in one of my periods got caught and decided to give me .5 of some 'sour oj kush' for free, so I was like SWEET THX MAN. Anyways, I'm excited cause this guy made it sound so bomb. I ask another buddy of mine (whos always dry and I spot him somewhat) if he wants to blaze after school and he agrees. So we meet up after school, head to our spot (under this small bridge with a nice calm pond right under) and start prepping up our bong, bill piece and bud of course. He was excited just as much as me. I finished, him minutes after (FYI, the 2 bowls we each hit were different buds, strawberry kush and the sour oj kush). We chilled for like 20mins after just talking, enjoying and then finally decided to pack up and head our own way.

All I can say to describe that was...holyyyy shit. I remember pretty much everything. I was walking to my bus stop, and if you guys know from those movies with those long long hallways with the lights and everything lit up. Well thats exactly what I was seeing and feeling...on the sidewalk. On the wall of the hallway, I saw invisible bees with 9999hp on them (fuked i know). I got to my bus stop, and enjoyed some music, got on and..took off my bag.

10minutes later I get off my bus, start walking and about 5mins into the walk home, I realize I feel really light, I check my shoulders and find nothing on my back...so I'm basically nervous and wtf raging at that point. I wait at the stop, get on the next bus that came and searched it real quick and found nothing. No bag. Fucccck.

I walked home thinking how I'm going to explain myself. I ended up getting away with 'losing it', and my rents fell for it all. It all blew off until about 8pm which is when I finally decided to relax and forget about it. I get a call from the local PD and my dad picks up. Seconds later he hangs up, and I'm like 'Whats tht all about', and he says 'u tell me, they sound like they wanna arrest you atm'. At that very moment, I decided I had to come clean so I told them the cops found marijuana in my bag. My mom started crying (I don't want to get into the reasons, personal) and my dad just stared at me. 1hour later or so I had to go to the PD and my parents were trying to get me to rat on people and I refused and told them I'd rather take my consequences. We get to the PD at like 9:30pm and my dad tells me to lie and say it isn't mine, so I'm just like..uhh ok.

I walk in, and sure enough theres a douchy officer holding my school bag, and all my toking tools in another in a zip lock (grinder, lighters, bud, bill piece). We gather around and I start my shitty lie. He calls BS on me right away and tells me this time its a warning but if caught again, I will get a criminal record and possibly not be able to leave my country ever.

My mom is crying in the car on the way home, my dad tells me to goto bed. Ever since that day, my parents have been very curious who I'm hanging out with, where I'm going, etc. Very annoying but I understand I guess.

That hasn't changed a thing though, as I know A LOT more about mj then a lot of other smokers in my school and even my parents. But thats besides the point. I continued to buy bud, I got a sexy, and high class grinder from a close friend of mine, I also got some wraps, more bud, a new bill piece, and recently, bought my first bong for 40$. NIGHTTMAREEE.

This is my story of getting caught, it has definitely changed my life, and I'm very careful now as well. Lesson well learned. Smoke on blades. :smoking:

LONG STORY SHORT:
    Got very baked, lost my bag with all toking tools on bus, got called from the PD, had to come clean with the rents, went to the PD, got a warning and headed home. Bad night.

2. I don't see how you can blame the police here...you should be thankful because you got lucky as hell to get off like that

3. Thank da police