Fuck, Between a rock and a hard place...

Discussion in 'General' started by stonednhappy, Sep 2, 2008.

1. Well, it started a year ago when my parents took my roor and my other custom bong from me. 3 days ago I stumbled upon them and decided it was time to take them back because my parents violated my privacy so I took them and hid them in the insulation of my attic.
    Today they noticed they were gone and ive just been playing dumb exactly like they do when they take somthing of mine. Basically there trying to lay down the law saying Ill be off the internet, tv and phone deal... No respect and all that bullshit but I think im just gonna fight the power because school is starting up again and I should probably do some studying... What does grasscity think about this mishap???

2. Yea I'd just keep doing what you're doing. Because hopefully they eventually just drop it, and once you move out on your own or get an apartment for college or something, you can take that shit back out of your attic and start rippin it again. Just hope they don't find them in the meantime.

3. One time my parents took my brothers computer for some shit he did. .

but he bought the computer with cash from his job.

haha. .

so one day he took their computer and hid it in the house. .

dad flipped a bitch and went apeshit.

all my brother kept saying over and over,

"see what happens when you disrespect somebody?"

(exact same thing they told him as they took away his pc lol)

4. lol ultimate pay back

5. We gotta take the power back.

I'd be careful with that parent shit because usually they have something they can hang over your head regardless of what the issue is. But it's true if you bought the bongs then they are rightfully yours. Just be careful how you go about explaining the situation to them.

6. ya, basically there just pissed cause I got over on them and pulled the same shit they did... Now there getting a lock on there door which I could give a shit cause im not some fiend tryin to pawn there stuff, I just wanted my bongs back lol. They also wanna take my seasons ski pass they bought me if I dont give the glass back so they might have a legit bargain chip right there...

7. Back in my day, my momma would tell me...

"I brought you into this world, I can take you out of it".
    She looked pretty menacing with that wooden spoon when I was 5 years old.

8. It's all up to you on how far you want to take this. They pretty much made their stance clear by even hinting at taking away your ski pass (so if it's not the ski pass, it will be something else). So if you want your RooR and can live with the consequences I say you take your glass back, get straight A's and tell 'em to shove it (in the most figurative way of course). Maybe buy the pass yourself? Either way dig in or just give 'em back the glass now.

9. Want the respect of an adult, move out and act like an adult. Its your rents house, thier rules.

10. i agree. your an adult, which means you have the right to leave your parents home. thing is as long as your living in they're home they have the right to tell you what you can and cant do under they're roof