Fuck above the influence

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Luvs2splooj, Jun 6, 2009.

1. i watched all the video's/ the first ad's, the cartoons are fucking even more retarded. How big is thier budget? Cause god damn, looks like the idea's and " facts" came straight out of crapville by a 50 somthing woman ina subburb who has never seen weed in thier life.

2. Those commercials are hilarious.

3. The first thing that came to my mind when I saw that melt into the couch weed commercial and the talking dog commercial was where the fuck can I get some of that shit lol.

4. I mean seriously.
    Have anyone of us passed out cold from smoking a joint. uh.... NO

That one pisses me off more than most of them

5. I saw the commercial yesterday and jeez it was bad. I don't even get how they can trick themselves into thinking what they are putting out is true or just the massive denial they are all in.

6. did you see the human puppet one?

wtf!?

7. Yeah it's pretty rediculus how their supposed effects change every commercial. and Doug Benson has pretty funny stand-up on the melting into the couch one...it's funny:bongin:

8. Fuck that. I smoke every single day, work 2 jobs, and do shit with friends. I love sitting around smoking weed and just laughing talking having a good time, whats wrong with that? Fuck the police, gov., and people against marijuana.

9. Amen brother.

10. Word man i work 2 jobs usually seven or eight shifts a week. So obviously we're not all lazy, people need just relax and as long as we don't hurt anyone it doesn't effect anyone. So they should just mind their own FUCKING bussiness:smoking:

11. yeah he looks like hes dippin.

the only thing they have to go off of now is that "its your choice" wether to smoke or not. NO SHIT.

i wont force anyone to smoke, but as soon as some tells me i cant, they need to step down.

12. Since I was young anti-drug ads, have always depicted people who do drugs, as people who will randomly walk up to you and try to "pressure" you into doing drugs.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMfWMS9zgAo]YouTube - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles PSA Commercial[/ame]

Where the fuck are these people?

13. i like the irony of the entire company. its supposed to be above the influence yet they are trrying to INFLUENCE people.

doesn't make sense to me.

14. Yea, in the above the influence commercial where everybody keeps dressing up that guy they put all kinds of shit in his hands, apparently playing the Tuba, having a pet snake, and playing the guitar is all terrible for you.

Fuck music, snakes, sunglasses, and cowboy hats, I'm staying off that stuff for good.

Notice the alcohol and cig are in his hand for maybe a half second and the joint stays there for a long time, hell it's hard to even notice them.

15. ha ha Michaelangelo was so blazed he was like get a pizza... for the munchies after??!! Ha Ha Ha... yeah there are madd 9 yr old drug dealers, they only sell pre rolled j's and all wear leather jackets... the badasses....

16. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tk5I7KuZoYI]YouTube - Harold and Kumar Antidrug Ad[/ame]

17. ^^haha classic. i love the ones where the people say they can't remember what they did because they smoked pot last night...i always seem to be ripping the bong when one of these dumbass commercials comes on tv. :smoking:

18. The funny thing about the original ad is that Shakespeare fucking blazed. They found rezzed up bongs at his house. And Shakespeare didn't go to college.

19. my favorite part about that commercial is that this UNDERAGE kid is at a house party with alcohol and theres no other reason to be there other than to drink.... Is that better?