Fuck 3conomics

Discussion in 'General' started by Pinkfloyd5434, Jan 25, 2009.

1. I hate those stupid 3conomic commercials. theyre really fucking annoying cause they're on like every commercial break at my work. i also hate the sham wow guy vince cause he wears that headset. like why does he do that? what commercials do you hate

2. More like what commercials do I not hate.

3. Fact.

New guy cuts his own hair.

Fact.

4. All I know is that the Double Stack is double wack

Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger FTB

5. thats all i eat there

6. My most hated commercial is the 5 dollar footlong subway commercial.

or abovetheinfluence

7. DUDE! I hate the 5 dollar footlong commercials so much

8. The worst ones are the ones where they have "people on the street" singing the song, except I guess it's impossible to do without dying laughing in the middle of it

Get a hold of yourself...it's a jingle, not a comedy routine

9. that janitor in the commercials reminds me of janitor from scrubs

10. haha holy shit i knew he looked like someone

11. except he's a very lame, weak version

12. I used to like the FreeCreditReport.com ones, now they suck, they suck hard.

13. You know that other dude...the non-Chinese one was one of The Joker's thugs in The Dark Knight

14. fuck that original one where they worked at some fuckin resturaunt has been stuck in my head for a while now

DAMN IT TO HELL!

15. freecreditreport haha iremember the old one that was before them that just sangh the title freeee credit report dot com. but yeah the 3conomics commercial was just on comedy central again. i really hate the sarah maglochlin commercials where shes with those animals. those commercials are sad and they're so long. i also hate the geico commercials with the eyeball on the money and it plays that fuckin song all the time haha

16. Third time I am posting this picture....it explains why Vince needs his headset.

[​IMG]

17. fuck yeah love that pic

18. dood i LOVE those commercials!

but the best, has to be the jack links beef jerky ones where they fuck with sasquach

they actually make me laugh

19. I think Vince is trying to become the new Billy Mays.

But anyway, I hate the fucking No Stank You commercials.

20. yeah but theres no way hell ever be on billt mays level