Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ftp

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bradraz, Nov 24, 2012.

1. My friends and I want to get a prank on the cops so we decided that we're going to get new bong with no residue, and smoke it in front of the police station with tobacco. Can the cops do anything at all?

2. Beat the shit out of you. Plant drugs on you.

3. nope! you'll just look like a douchebag

4. Or they could just ignore you because they know you're obviously not smoking weed.

5. Hmm, sounds like a productive way to get cancer. Lol, psych, but why not just smoke bud in it and run when they approach, then the real fun begins.

6. They'll probably get you for some bullshit somehow. I like the idea of smoking real bud and running instead.

7. water pipes are 100% legal in the united states as long as no drug other then Tabasco is smoked out of it that being said if i was a cop i would remember your face if you did that and probably be more apt to arrest you in the future

why stir up the hornets nest?

8. You smoke Tabasco? :eek:

9. lol all day all night :cool:

10. This. Why even bother? They'll probably just get you for loitering.

11. Implying that it's possible to smoke more than one good hit of tobacco out of a bong.

I doubt they will get you with any drug charges, but they might be able to get you for some bullshit like public disturbance or something.

PS. I thought this thread was about FTP servers.

12. lol saaame

13. no they can't do anything man. Just make sure to buy pipe tobacco, not put a cigarette in there lol. If you just crumble up a cigarette, you'll get way to much nicotine and probably throw up. And load small ass bowls, like .1 each. You don't want to take in to much nicotine man trust me. I had some BAD ASS times with that before.

14. why even bother? just stay at home and turn that clean water piper into drug paraphernalia.

15. Man you have to treat it like a battle. Police are on the other side of the battle. What you are doing isnt really going to contribute to the cause, so if I were you OP, I would go back to the drawing board. Because you may get away with it once, but the police have a good memory, and they will get back at you one day. Lay low and let the strikes you do make count.

16. Make sure to record it: Srsly. .l