Frustrated!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by lazyjew, Sep 5, 2011.

1. I've posted this question 3 times on this site without 1 response! Does anyone here know anything about aeroponics? I built a true aeroponics system that works perfect, I just need a suggestion on when to set my timers for feedings....ANYONE? ANYONE? Probably not!:mad::mad::mad:

2. Stop being a 'lazyjew' and google it

3. I thought that is what this website was for sharing ideas and advice. This is why Ive heard so many bad things about this site, I heard it was a bunch of Marijuana blow hards with no good advice just snide comments. Thanks for proving everyone right.

4. #4 Doc-J, Sep 6, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2011
    Actually a quick check of all your post shows you only asked that question two other times, and in fact got a response both times

http://forum.grasscity.com/aeroponics/636485-aero-guru-here-looking-help-4.html#post11983282

http://forum.grasscity.com/aeroponics/899186-feeding-schedule-question.html

So what are you bitching about? Dont like it, there are plenty of other sites to get information from. Although next time I would suggest a username of lyingbitchylazyjew. It seems much more applicable.

5. Oh you silly little boy.... You talk so tough sitting in your mommy's basement writing comments to people and in real life your just a weak little girl with nothing of use to say to anyone. I do use other sites and all of them are better than this piece of shit!

6. Is this really what fellow GC members are saying? Shame on you...

I wish I knew 2 shits about aeroponics, but, I don't. Btw don't flame at these guys, although they're being douches doesn't mean you should be.

7. Hardly a little boy. Your general attitude is that of a juvenile. Nope Im not in Mommy's basement either, I am in my own home which is completely payed for if you must know. Hardly a weak little girl either, there isnt anything here I would say that I wouldn't say to your face. That's what being a man is about my little friend. You seem to be the one with nothing of use. Im not the one asking simple questions and then whining like a spoiled child about not getting spoon fed the exact responses that I want. I bet they think your a child on the other websites and ignore you as well, probably why you posted here. Respond if ya want, personally I dont give a shit either way little man.