Frustrated with Attitude

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by craftycritter, Apr 25, 2018.

1. So on 420, I placed an order for some great beans...with great feebies with a very popular legit seedbank, Attitude. Went to pay by credit card and got an error message. Ok.. no big deal...

Went to a WU and the payment was denied because "receiver over limit"...wait until the next day to call so I could call within uk business hours... even though it was well within their hours, I got a message saying that they were closed for the day....

Called a again the next day, and the representative said that if I paid by credit card over the phone I lose my 420 promo. They gave me another bank account to try the WU, and again it was denied.

I called back again the next day to try to try and process the credit card which which was already approved for international transaction. This rep said I wouldn't lose the 420 promo I would only lose the bank transfer promo, 5 measly beans, okay no big deal.. but then they said their terminal was down and to try again later....

In the meantime, I checked my phone bill and discovered all of my calls to the UK cost me $50... Add in the gas for the 2 wasted trips to and I am up to $70 in costs... No beans... And now I have to wait at least a month before I can afford to order my meds again...I won't get a 420 promo, not as many beans, and I will have to pay more for less because I will be using a different bank that is more expensive, but I have ordered from before, so I know that they deliver without complications.

So frustrated and upset.