Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fruit

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DriftinTofu, Sep 7, 2011.

1. I dont know about you guys but biting into a nice juice apple or pear is freaking amazing when your high!

What do you guys think?

2. Mangos. But yea green apples are good, with a green apple blunt

3. Definitely! Fruit is nature's candy. My favorites are strawberries and pineapples.

4. yeah mangos are so good
    peaches too
    and sweet plums :yummy:

5. I fucking love fruit. :love:

6. hmm im more of a yellow apples kinda guy haha never really liked sour stuff.....then again never tried anything sour high.....hmm

7. Smoking out of a fruit then eating the fruit is even nicer.

8. aww man especially when strawberries are just right sugary sweet without the sugar definitely a favorite

9. that is highly debatable sir

10. never smoked out of an apple pipe. Does it flavor the smoke?

11. Duude fruit is the ultimate munchie, a sweet delicious snack and a refreshing drink. And hippie, green apples are grosses the blunt flavor especially

12. yeah a bit but the apple doesn't taste that great after to me at least haha

13. Yea i like sour stuff. Sour skunky weed sour cigar, gigerale (sour soda) Granny smith apple to top it off

14. [quote name='"DriftinTofu"']

never smoked out of an apple pipe. Does it flavor the smoke?[/quote]

A bit. But smoking out of a lime gives it an amazing taste.

15. I love fruit when I'm high, the clean/acidic flavor makes it taste so good. Whenever I'm high, coke etc become sickeningly sweet. Fruit and fruit juice ftw :p

16. Damn we are some healthy ass stoners :aware: