Fruit Punch Auto by Heavy Weight

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by SleepyWillow, Mar 20, 2018.

1. Planted straight to soil today.
    In my veg tent under
    600w Reflector series Meizhi led
    Cool mist humidifier 1 gal
    Oscillating fan
    Fox farm ocean forrest soil
    20180320_143017.jpg
    Heavy weight Fruit Punch Auto
    Named: Kool aid
    10-12 week strain
    21% Thc
    Sativa
    2018-03-20_14.37.42.jpg

2. Kool aid popped her head out today with the seed shell still attached 2018-03-25_14.04.23.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Finally lost her shell! 2018-03-26_18.33.41.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  4. Day 14 from seed 2018-04-03_17.36.17.jpg

5. Did you go straight to FFOF soil. It's kinda hot sometimes for seedlings. I've burnt a couple

Sent from my XT1254 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yes straight to fox farm but I haven't burned any so far but this is my first auto. It was free was I'm just seeing what an auto can do. :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. She has definitely been a problem child so far lol. Took the longest to sprout had a bucket head from the seed shell for a min and looks like she might not love all fox farm. Very slow growth compared to my photos next to it. But then again it was free :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Another grow???

You are SHAMELESS!!!!!! lol

Just found it

Subbed

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Haha ya actually have one more LOL!
    Auto is just for fun cause it was free. My next crop is already going here

Sugar Black Rose and Ghost Train Haze #1

Thanks for checking her out!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Well, you cant argue with the price...

Cant put my finger on it, but there is something (creepy?) about the idea of autos for me. Something unnatural or weird... Something...

I'm gonna be watching closely though cuz I might just throw a couple of autos up on my hill amongst the fruit trees just to see what they're all about.

11. Right!
    I know a buddy who loved them but stopped growing them because they can get huge and your not suppose to trim/top or LST? I figured since it was free with my order might as well see what it does.
    I will totally be using LST slightly if she gets big.

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. BTW, we gotta get you out of that soil and into coco, Sleepy. I'm sure you would like it much better.

If I were to use soil in a big pot though, I would plant the seed in a softball sized pocket of coco so it would take a few days for the slightly more mature roots to hit the hot soil.

• Like Like x 2