Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

frozen planet tonight :)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rileyscool101, Mar 18, 2012.

1. So, that new series from the people who made planet earth, Frozen planet premiers tonight. I'm planning on getting really high and enjoying nature. Anyone else like to get high and watch nature shows like this?

2. I like to get high and experience nature first hand, not watch it on tv. Although thats still pretty fun haha

3. yeah. i wish i had some herb. i would do this too.

4. i want to blaze and watch this, but I'm on probation...
    2 months and 5 days to go tho!

5. I always blaze and watch Planet Earth. Of course, theres nothing like experiencing nature first hand when high.

6. Yeah but some of the shit they get on film can't be experienced first-hand. Like when they go down to the sea floor and show all those crazy ass glowing fish. That shit is mind-blowing.

7. I'm on my last bowl pack until I get more (next weekend), I'm saving that shit for something special :smoke: