Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Frosty South Florida Buds!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by steadytokin, Mar 14, 2010.

1. Just picked up another half ounce from my kush supplier. This stuff is very smelly, never had weed that smells like this before impossible to describe but it stinks my whole smokin room up.

Frosty ass buds, sorry pics arent that great. Rep for Rep.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. we alll smokin this kush down here

3. Same stuff was flooding jupiter when I was home for break

4. mmmyeahh keep tokin florida representtt : )

5. thats that panhandle stuff

6. ^^ For sure. Not the Good Good I been gettin in south fla. That shit IMO is average. Looks like some of the stuff been going around that smells like nothing. Crystals but no smell. Its ok just not my flavor.

7. no south florida

8. Damn nice bud, looks dank as hell

9. Bud looks delicious man! I just grabbed some kush that looks similar to that, covered in trichs and is also very colorful. Great pick up man

+ rep!! :) :smoking::smoking:

10. Awesome bud man, impressed.

Is that an ounce?

11. Yes please.

12. damn bro. plus rep!

13. you live in clermont? that looks exactly like stuff i had

14. naaa this is strictly down south bud. the bud is barely green its so covered in crystals...pics cant even capture all of the trichomes on these herbs.

15. Whats the high like?

16. great pick up

17. I dunno about all these people sayin that bud doesn't look good it looks fuckin sickkk

18. I love the high this bud gives u, im goin to smoke it before work everyday.

It gives you an energetic high and after you smoke a blunt of it you want to go out and do something:smoke: very good herb

19. I wish i had stuff like that in michigan. +rep

20. im pretty sure i just smoked the rest of what i had, that looks and sounds exactly like what you had, and also to the people on the last page, i agree this bud i had was very covered in trichs' but had no distinct smell