Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Frosty Cheese and Hairy Blue Dream

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by youngstoner, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Blue Dream

image-4023595595.png

Cheese

image-248295632.png

image-1344474446.png

2. That blue dream looks so dank

3. [quote name='"Pass the dr0"']That blue dream looks so dank[/quote]

Thanks brah

4. Chronic nugs. You should just make single stash thread man... makes it easier to keep track of in the future haha.

5. [quote name='"Nadroj"']Chronic nugs. You should just make single stash thread man... makes it easier to keep track of in the future haha.[/quote]

Good idea haha. Just skimmed through your thread that blue dream looks hella frosty man :smoke:

6. Yeah i dont even know how many different cuts of BD i have got this year... at least 10.

7. [quote name='"Nadroj"']

Yeah i dont even know how many different cuts of BD i have got this year... at least 10.[/quote]

Same! I save .5 from every pickup I get for 420 and I have like 6 different cuts of BD and like 4 different cuts of Sour D

8. not a bad idea... but i could never afford to do that. I have to smoke a lot of bud haha. And you better have that shit air tight in mason jars... :smoke:

Im going to pick up $450/2oz of Urkel this weekend... my buddies are pitching $260/oz delivered, $60/6g delivered and $60/q not delivered haha... he's coming with. Do the math to figure what i get ;) i wish i could afford to buy 2 oz for myself... o well :smoke:

9. you pay how much nadroj?

10. [quote name='"Nadroj"']not a bad idea... but i could never afford to do that. I have to smoke a lot of bud haha. And you better have that shit air tight in mason jars... :smoke:

Im going to pick up $450/2oz of Urkel this weekend... my buddies are pitching $260/oz delivered, $60/6g delivered and $60/q not delivered haha... he's coming with. Do the math to figure what i get ;) i wish i could afford to buy 2 oz for myself... o well :smoke:[/quote]

Indeed it is in a air tight mason jar. I burp the jars every week or so

11. healthy dank looking nugs