Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Frosted flakes X purple haze

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Zeffel, Oct 24, 2012.

1. So I posted about some shit the other day, said it was dank

This is fucking. Dank.

Attached Files:

2. fuck man that looks like some good shit, almost too good, the trichome looks really thick and cloudy. are you sure it isnt grit weed? cuz i mean i looks like there is sand or something on it rather then trichomes. maybe you should take a closer pic

3. [quote name='"davidtokehead"']fuck man that looks like some good shit, almost too good, the trichome looks really thick and cloudy. are you sure it isnt grit weed? cuz i mean i looks like there is sand or something on it rather then trichomes. maybe you should take a closer pic[/quote]

Na bro thats pure flame

"Quality, over Quantity."

4. lol. IT CAN'T BE! TOO DANK FOR REALITY!!!!

yeah that's some nice buds there guy. whats the smell/flavor like?

5. It smells like candy and tastes like Jesus.

That nug weights 1.2!!!

6. Sick bro!!

7. Thats one hell of a frosty nug

8. it's for sure not grit weed, pure tri's this weed literally ruined one of my grinders :smoking:. it's the dopest dope I EVER smoked. :hello:

9. Dude, seriously, what's up with that stem? It looks like pieces of...something. If those are trichs and the purple isn't artificial that's some of the dankest stuff I've seen in a while.

Holy fuck that's dank. :hello:

10. Would love to vape that

11. oh my god. I've seen alot of buds in my life/on this site and this by far takes the cake. wow.

12. [quote name='"thesavagepony"']Would love to vape that[/quote]

It is so nice in the volcano and the mflb

13. Wow

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. #16 Popesack, Mar 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2014
    Id eat it. But seriously though I wish I had that

15. Well damn! *Gucci Mane voice*

16. looks like it was sprinkled with sugar :smoking: