Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

From where and when did the use of the word "dank" originate?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thestonedstoner, Jan 29, 2012.

1. Mormons.

2. Christians.

3. incredibly moist weed sounds like dank to me

4. Wu Zi and colorblind: I can't tell if you guys are joking or being serious...

NutsLikeKngKong: do you really smoke wet weed and call that dank?

5. i only said christians because he said mormons and i was hoping that the next guy would say jews or muslims or some other relgion. but noooooooo that was too much to ask for.

6. We should join forces. Christian Mormons came up with the term Dank.

7. Christian Mormons that smoked increidibly moist or wet weed.

8. Atheists came up with the scientific term known as dank.

9. I think most slang words mean the opposite of the actual defintion. like "bomb" means all good but if you yelled "bomb" in an airport its means all bad! all Good dank starts off being unpleasantly moist until it's completely cured.

10. this seems right.

11. It originated with the Cherokee people circa 17th century to describe some very fine sticky icky.

12. Jews. It's always the Jews. :smoke:

13. buddhists...

14. Well I mean good weed is sticky and moost