from hps to fluros??

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by chikkybabe, Oct 14, 2003.

1. will it do any damage to my plants if i remove some of them from the hps and continue under fluros 24/0...

2. why would you want to?...they're allready under the best light, indoors...........Peace out........Sid

3. They would more than likely stretch, and pretty rapidly, from being under a good light, then switchin to a worse light.

_B_

4. i need to flower my plants...however the indicas are not mature enough yet...as they were put under the hps later than the first ones...

5. whatcha mean you NEED to flower your plants? I spose if they arent mature enough, you prolly cant. How old are they?

_B_

6. you could just top the bigger ones, or fim them, and tie them down as well, till the others catch up a little before going 12/12......Peace out......Sid

7. i decided to go with your suggestion and did some research, then decided to top them...im just running out of space is all...damn they grow fast in them bubblers!!

8. ...tyin is good but i dunno about fimming...i've always had fewer but bigger sized buds on plants left alone (compared to many more in number but smaller buds when fimmed) - prob works out around the same in the end...so why stress the plant?...