from BC

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by EJTTT, Mar 7, 2011.

1. Even though I didn't join this site to make a bunch of cyber friends, I still thought I'd take the decency to introduce myself!
    So here's to all you stoners! :bongin:

2. Be my fren plz

jk i no u dont want dat

no but seriously its cool that your from BC thats where I wanna live once I can afford it! epic mountains/scenery

3. I don't actually mean that I don't want to "make friends." I'm just pointing out that I'm a part of this site to discuss weed. But yea, it's super sick in BC.

4. I know but the way you said it did kinda make it look that way lol :p
    sall good though..
    do you ski or snowboard?

5. Haha ya I ski

6. good to know :p i cant imagine living there without being a skier / snowboarder...
    best feeling ever is to be riding down a mountain blazed as fuck havin the time of your life!
    nothing compares to it.

7. Oh ya I agree

8. Duuude. Sup!

:smoking:

9. Hey buddy whats up? Where in B.C. are u from? I live in Tswassawen​

10. Grew up in Richmond but I moved to Langley bout a year ago.

11. Hey guys. I'm living in the Okanagan but that's as far as I'll take that. Small place haha.

12. #12 p00nd, Mar 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2011
    hahaha dude okanagen is EPIC i went there once , in my one trip to BC lol, we had a boat rented and everything. Huge motherfucking lake, I went wakeboarding and tubing and shit, it was fucking awesome, dont know why I never mentioned this earlier :p

edit: nice kid cudi quote in your sig, you seem like a really chill lady!

13. Oh sick haha, which lake was it? Ya I'd never go anywhere else for the summer it's awesome here. And thank you haha.