From bag seed to this. What yall think?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by tokecity112, Aug 16, 2015.

1. Started from bag seed in April. My first grow. I topped, super cropped and pruned the fuck out of it. Just started using molasses. Any inputs?

Attached Files:

2. Nice work! Bag seed isn't a horrible thing. Looking good for a first grow. You should be happy with the results.

Bag seed gets a bad name because of "bad" genetics. I say it's just "unknown" genetics. It's kinda like Russian Roulette.

These are bag seed. I've been growing for four years outdoor and it's all I've ever grown.
    IMG_2130.jpg

3. Man I can't wait to be able to work on a scale like that and not just some little guerrilla grow. These are from shwag seeds but the one is smelling skunky. I'm one proud parent lol.

4. That's not a really large space. It's 7.5' wide, 7.5' tall and 10' deep. I made the screened area to keep caterpillars off my plants this year. I've had them every year! [​IMG]

5. I just can't wait till I can move to a place where I can cultivate worry free.

6. Update
    So many deformities lol

Attached Files: